The Suffering problem

Discussion in 'Video Cards and Graphics' started by PrayForDeath, Aug 29, 2004.

1. PrayForDeath

PrayForDeath Diamond Member

Just installed the game, when I first run it, a setup screen showed up to let me choose the settings for the game, I set everything to high, but "Detail Textures" button was gray, I can never enable it, anyone knows how to enable this feature? I am sure my card supports this since it's enabled in UT2K4, Painkiller and other games... I can't find this button inside the game, I can only choose it from the windows setup and there's no readme file that tells me about this feature.
    Help please.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Suffering problem Forum Date
    NVIDIA's stock on track to suffer biggest one-day loss in 5 1/2 years Video Cards and Graphics Feb 23, 2017
    Do 8800 GTS suffer from GT problem ? Video Cards and Graphics Dec 19, 2007
    LCDs: Do they suffer from burn-in problems? Video Cards and Graphics Aug 11, 2004
    do radeons suffer from the XP refresh rate problem? & a 64mb radeon 8500le version Video Cards and Graphics Apr 11, 2002
    Did the Creative TNT2 Ultra Suffer from the bad Picture Quality Problem? Video Cards and Graphics May 22, 2001

3. reallyscrued

reallyscrued Platinum Member

maybe a patch would fix this. i couldnt find anything by searching google. it mite require 256 megs of ram, who knows.

4. RacerX

RacerX Senior member

I just checked and the same thing occurs in my setup window too ... it's 'grayed' and can't be enabled

is there a patch out yet? Maybe I can try my other (nVidia) card with this, right now I am using an ATI w/ catalyst 4.8's. Oh and my card does have 256mb ram so that's not it.