The Stanley Fubar

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Saw this on a deals site that said Target had this tool deep discounted.
Check out the site it lets you pick items and watch them get fubared.

AnitaPeterson

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
truly sad...and sick...
This is totally in line with the "Will it blend?" idiocy, as well as various Jackass stunts... Honestly, I am disgusted.

The fact that the company responsible for making this tool has chosen to pander to the the masses' lowest form of entertainment is rather pathetic.

hanoverphist

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2006
Originally posted by: AnitaPeterson
truly sad...and sick...
This is totally in line with the "Will it blend?" idiocy, as well as various Jackass stunts... Honestly, I am disgusted.

The fact that the company responsible for making this tool has chosen to pander to the the masses' lowest form of entertainment is rather pathetic.

whats a better way to demonstrate and advertise a tool used mainly for demolition? sounds like you have a few twigs bunched up in your panties there. might want to get that cleared up.

BabaBooey

Lifer
Jan 21, 2001
Originally posted by: hanoverphist
truly sad...and sick...

whats a better way to demonstrate and advertise a tool used mainly for demolition? sounds like you have a few twigs bunched up in your panties there. might want to get that cleared up.

Agreed,most ignorant rant I have read in a while...:laugh:

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
truly sad...and sick...

lol who pissed in your cornflakes

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: moshquerade

how much are they? Ther are like 30-40 bucks at HD

tfinch2

Lifer
Feb 3, 2004
truly sad...and sick...

LOL

I for one welcome our new destruction overlords. Hopefully they can break your weak ranting. as well.

AnitaPeterson

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Yeah, destruction, yee-haw!

It's much easier to destroy than to fix, right? And destruction is soooo much fun! Idiocracy, anyone?

Exactly what does one accomplish by that stupid series of clips? That FUBAR thing is supposed to be a crowbar, a hammer and a few other things rolled into one, a multi-purpose tool...Yet, that site doesn't really show the tools' capacity to supplant several other objects - all you see is wanton destruction, and pretty much generic at that. You could do the exact same damage with a piece of pipe...

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001

It's much easier to destroy than to fix, right? And destruction is soooo much fun! Idiocracy, anyone?

Exactly what does one accomplish by that stupid series of clips? That FUBAR thing is supposed to be a crowbar, a hammer and a few other things rolled into one, a multi-purpose tool...Yet, that site doesn't really show the tools' capacity to supplant several other objects - all you see is wanton destruction, and pretty much generic at that. You could do the exact same damage with a piece of pipe...
PMS?

relax. take a deep breath... relax. there-there, things will get better.

Originally posted by: Nitemare

how much are they? Ther are like 30-40 bucks at HD

Supposedly $7.49 @ Target

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
I need to get one of those, though, I'm not sure how much better this is at destroying things than an 8lb sledgehammer.

hanoverphist

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2006
Originally posted by: CPA
I need to get one of those, though, I'm not sure how much better this is at destroying things than an 8lb sledgehammer.

with the pry and nail puller on one end and the break/ claw on the other, id imagine it was pretty good at demoing framework, drywall and pretty much most you would come across that you could do by hand. ive got a 6 ft long wrecking bar i use for block and concrete, but its not much good at taking down a wood framed wall, short of swinging it around helicopter style. that gets very tiring too.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
truly sad...and sick...

A bit uptight arn't we?

Ummm ... Provides a bit of humor & sells tools? :confused:

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
I've got one. Works great for saving lumber for reuse. Catspaw. Double headed pry bar.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
Originally posted by: FoBoT
Supposedly $7.49 @ Target

no way
i gotta stop on my way home from work and check that out

teh bunnies are scared. :Q

i won't whack any bunnies with it

unless anarchy breaks out and the food stores stop getting food, then the bunnies are fair game for dinner