The Single Greatest TV Show Of All Time.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

The Single Greatest TV Show Of All Time.

• Married. With Children.

• The one with Al, Peg, Bud, Kelly, Marcy and a whole bunch of cool guest stars.

Results are only viewable after voting.

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014
based on the number of times i've watched a show

probably "NOVA" on PBS

Aren't more than half the NOVA episodes just taking episodes from BBC's Horizon and editing in American English narration? I know it was more like 85% of NOVA's episodes being re-narrations with light editing of previous BBC Horizon episodes back when I was really into the two series 15 years ago.

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014
They keep talking about re-booting the series in some form, or maybe even a movie, but it never happens. But I see comments from some of the cast expressing the same efars I have. Reboots rarely find the same magic. They may be OK, sort of, but never quite the same. They say they don't want to do something and have it bomb and tarnish the memories.

This one cracked me up years ago

• Haha
Reactions: sandorski

ringtail

Golden Member
Mar 10, 2012
Married. With Children. was pretty funny, but maybe NIGHT COURT was even funnier?

Mash was before my time.

I used to think THE UNIT was the best tv production. A writer's strike messed up its momentum, but still, great writing, cast, and acting. Also they shouldn't have changed their theme song at season 3.

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
stayed that way for a long time due to some pretty decent writing and a terrific cast.

I used to watch the MASH TV show when I was home sick from school (which was often, lol). Surprisingly good writing for a TV show. Don't know what I was thinking watching this when I was like 8 years old lol.

T6yFE9p.jpeg

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
Breaking Bad.

/thread

Originally, it was the first two seasons of Lost. They ruined it by stretching it out.

Then Breaking Bad came along. It's still my number one TV show. First season of 24 was pretty fun too!