The Shield 03-16-04...[Spoilers inside, you've been warned]

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Blood and Water

Vic and the Strike Team take on the Bizlats street gang, which is packing automatic rifles stolen from an Army base; Vic has issues with Shane and his girlfriend, Mara (Michelle Hicks).

2 hours till a new episode of The Shield Season 3 :beer:

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
I'm not gonna get to watch it tonight. :( anyone know when they will be showing a repeat of this episode?

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: pyonir
I'm not gonna get to watch it tonight. :( anyone know when they will be showing a repeat of this episode?

Tonights episode repeats tonight at 11:00PM on FX and then replays on:

Friday 03-19-2004 at 11:00PM on FX

Saturday 03-20-2004 at 11:00PM on FX

Sunday 03-21-2004 at 10:00PM on FX :D

SaigonK

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
www.robertrivas.com
I didnt think i would like micheal Vick, what was that old show he was in for ages? I couldnt see him in any other role.....
But he rocks in this show, the show rocks!

Good cop/bad cop, dirty cop...it rocks!
They are going to get pinched since Shane use the cash to buy his girl a car and the money is marked baby!

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: SaigonK
I didnt think i would like micheal Vick, what was that old show he was in for ages? I couldnt see him in any other role.....

They are going to get pinched since Shane use the cash to buy his girl a car and the money is marked baby!

It was "The Commish" & I hated it.

He's awesome in this series, didn't think he had it in him.

SaigonK

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
www.robertrivas.com
Originally posted by: Pliablemoose
Originally posted by: SaigonK I didnt think i would like micheal Vick, what was that old show he was in for ages? I couldnt see him in any other role..... But he rocks in this show, the show rocks! Good cop/bad cop, dirty cop...it rocks! They are going to get pinched since Shane use the cash to buy his girl a car and the money is marked baby!
It was "The Commish" & I hated it. He's awesome in this series, didn't think he had it in him.

Yeah thats the one! he was allot smaller to, hes been working out obviously.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: SaigonK

Looks like the BL's have the tainted cash :D

Aug 23, 2000
i missed some episodes, was it Julians partner that gave him the blanket party? I saw him break his partners arm at the end of last weeks episode, but i missed all of last season.