The Secret Service Says They Can’t Stop Trump From Letting Spies Into Mar-a-Lago

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
the font on that letter is absolute garbage.

..lol, not the first to notice.

you know, it makes me think that this is one of those typical fake letters, that Trump is known to personally issue himself, under some pretense of authority. Like his fake Dr Notes and those fake op-eds that he has long published pseudonymously in the Times and other papers. The sheer incompetence of the choices made in this letter...just kinda smells of Trump or a typical Trump stooge.

(yes, I know the event actually happened here...but holy crap, how did that Font make it to any kind of official release?)

Last edited:

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Here's a better copy. Don't hang the crappy quality on the Secret Service. It was the OP's fault :p

download.png

Reactions: Yeroon
Jan 25, 2011
Lol fucking Republicans.

FYI to those who don't know, no they didn't. They had a gofer who visited China and was unknowingly befriended by someone with ties the the Chinese Government. The FBI notified Feinstein's office he might be being recruited and he was cut loose immediately.

Last edited:

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Just saying "a Chinese person" sounds so... wrong.

The Chinese person is not the issue here, dude.

biglebowski.jpg

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Looks like the Secret Service director is out for letting Trump look bad.
Never let facts get out. You know that's the cause, because they went out of their way to say this was planned before that. Maybe he grumbled about having to pay rent for his people at Mara-Emollients park.

Jan 25, 2011
I don't see how you get that from the letter at all.

Did you even read it?

Fern
They don’t control who is invited or allowed in. The club does. All any foreign nation has to do is pay the price of admission or buddy up to someone who has and according to the secret service they can’t stop them.

Not a huge stretch to get to the OP title from there. This is why camp David exists in the first place.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
They don’t control who is invited or allowed in. The club does. All any foreign nation has to do is pay the price of admission or buddy up to someone who has and according to the secret service they can’t stop them.

Not a huge stretch to get to the OP title from there. This is why camp David exists in the first place.

Read the last sentence of the first paragraph. (I can't cut-n-paste)

Mar-a-lago is like every other venue etc.

Fern

Jan 25, 2011

Fern
And that’s just intellectually lazy. Any other venue a president attends for a few hours in their presidency. Trump is at Mar-A-Lago damn near every week. The only place he spends more time is the White House.

To compare it to any other venue is just completely ignorant.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002

Fern

Except the first sentence of the first paragraph overrides that.

It's like arguing with a kid.. listen kid driving at 100mph is dangerous.. kid does it anyways and gets into a wreck.

That is nowhere close to the same but it is sort of what is happening with Secret Service and Trump ignoring their advice and allowing anyone who will pay into Mar-a-lago.

If I was POTUS, you wouldn't catch me anywhere near a woman who owns brothels which masquerade as massage spas, but he does it anyways.