The Scumbag Strikes Back

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
http://www.breitbart.com/artic...SJ5HSO0&show_article=1

"This is the world we live in. It's not this happy, romantic-like world where we'll negotiate with this one, or we'll negotiate with that one and there will be no preconditions, and we'll invite (Iranian President Mahmoud) Ahmadinejad to the White House, we'll invite Osama (bin Laden) to the White House," Giuliani said.

"Hillary and Obama are kind of debating whether to invite them to the inauguration or the inaugural ball," he added.

He's so funny. Once again, despite the war being the number one recruitment tool for terrorists, somehow its the Dems who are the terrorist's friends. If Osama had to thank one person in the US for helping him more than anyone else it'd have to be GWB. Rudy would get a card on his birthday though.

Oh, to the defend-the-right-at-all-costs people, yeah, I get it, he's making a really witty joke. Questioning Patraeus' motives = treason. Implying in jest that two US senators would be on friendly terms with Osama and I'maDinnerJacket, just typical Ghouliani.

Here's a guy who can really unite the country.

nonameo

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2006
Originally posted by: Aimster
Giuliani is far more than a scumbag

LOL, scumbag with a hole, so all of the smelly scum is falling out all over the place.

Or maybe a scumcheeseclothbag, where the scum kinda seeps out a little all over the place and gets all over the bag...

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
And yeah, I never understood the line of thinking WRT insinuating that a particular party or Senator/House rep is in bed with the terrorists. This is just as bad as the Betrayus ad. Today's Republicans are just better politicians I suppose.

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007
Originally posted by: Evan Lieb
And yeah, I never understood the line of thinking WRT insinuating that a particular party or Senator/House rep is in bed with the terrorists. This is just as bad as the Betrayus ad. Today's Republicans are just better politicians I suppose.

Which... Makes democrats better people? I kid, I kid! Both sides are filled with douche-bags (see: politicians). :)

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
He sounds like a real expert on this stuff. I wonder how many books he's read on it or how many experts in the field who are living in or from these countries he's spoken to.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
We all know what forum trolling is. Rudy is just a very bad example of a political troll. But to some extent, all politicians are trolls who promise what they can't deliver without broad support from other politicians. At the same time, they try to simplify a complex many faceted construct into some simple slogan totally distorting any reasoning in the process.

Even Obama whose appeal was in being the un politician is being forced to descend into the mud. And the true mud slinging has yet to begin. So everyone should stock up on their barf bags, its going to get much worse before 11/08.

But no one's rhetoric is likely to get as sharp as Giuliani's. As the lone GOP semi moderate in a sea of far right types, Rudy can only sell himself to the radical right of the GOP by scaring
the hell out of the radical right and having himself be perceived as their only savior from the democrats. While the right wing of the GOP would be far more comfortable with anyone but Giuliani or Ron Paul. Since being elected President is a two step process of first get the party nomination and then win the general election, we may well see the right wing of the GOP start to really savage Giuliani.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Rudy will have us at war with Iran before the ink dries on his executive order suspending the Constitution.
Its scary how little people know of Rudy.
And how dangerous he is.