Feb 4, 2009
Puti must have said how historic Trumps victory was

Trump said he took Putin at his word that Russia did not seek to interfere in the US presidential election last year, despite a finding from US intelligence agencies that it did. The fraught relations between the two leaders was underscored anew when Putin's spokesman said election meddling did not come up when they spoke, even though Trump said it did.
And he stressed that bigger issues persist between the United States and Russia that require the two leaders to move on.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/11/polit...p-vladimir-putin-election-meddling/index.html

BTW we need to route out all these 3 million illegal vote but a foreign power saying they didn't, obviously absolves them of any wrong doing

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
I too am very concerned about the feelings of a murderous autocrat former spy who may have a pile of unflattering video on me plus evidence that I conspired with his security apparatus to steal a US election.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Members of his own administration and campaign have clearly been shown to have knowledge of Russia's bid to help him win the election. So I only see the following series of explanations:
1. Trump was not told of Russian attempts to help his campaign and his account is true, leaving two really horrific realities: Trump trusts Putin more than our own intelligence community, and his own staff has permitted Russian operation to go unchecked by not informing Trump that Putin was wrong (treason by those who knew affirmatively otherwise, IMO)
2. Trump's story is true except he trusts Putin even more than his own staff who informed him otherwise (and those staff members participated in this denial actively or by failure to report their knowledge to the security community or public, also potentially treasonous)
3. Trump is lying, though did not collude with Russia or have knowledge during the campaign and his denial afterward is to protect his image at the expense of America (impeachable and potentially treasonous)
4. Trump is lying and knew beforehand or participated in collusion directly (treason)

There is no way I can be comfortable with any scenario.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Members of his own administration and campaign have clearly been shown to have knowledge of Russia's bid to help him win the election. So I only see the following series of explanations:
1. Trump was not told of Russian attempts to help his campaign and his account is true, leaving two really horrific realities: Trump trusts Putin more than our own intelligence community, and his own staff has permitted Russian operation to go unchecked by not informing Trump that Putin was wrong (treason by those who knew affirmatively otherwise, IMO)
2. Trump's story is true except he trusts Putin even more than his own staff who informed him otherwise (and those staff members participated in this denial actively or by failure to report their knowledge to the security community or public, also potentially treasonous)
3. Trump is lying, though did not collude with Russia or have knowledge during the campaign and his denial afterward is to protect his image at the expense of America (impeachable and potentially treasonous)
4. Trump is lying and knew beforehand or participated in collusion directly (treason)

There is no way I can be comfortable with any scenario.
Perhaps you have not put all your ego gratifications into 'by being a member of a party of God that fights against Evil' you can substitute the internal self respect you were properly born with but which was stolen from you and feel great about that. In shout, perhaps you found some more fundamental values in life like intellectual honesty and some sort of determination to face truth whatever it is. There has to be some sort of explanation, I should think, as to why people who think of themselves as the Real Americans, are actually treasonous.

Naturally, the above would only cover the folk who keep him in power to bask in it, not the pathological manifestations of paranoia itself, that drive narcissism and a need to control via that power. We fear remembering our suffering and that makes us sick and strange.

Jan 25, 2011
"I mean, give me a break, they are political hacks," Trump said. "So you look at it, I mean, you have Brennan, you have Clapper and you have Comey. Comey is proven now to be a liar and he is proven now to be a leaker. So you look at that and you have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with them."

What in the actual fuck? How can he say this? I don't even have the words to express how fucked this is.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
So now we have the president of the United States siding with the leader of a hostile foreign power against the unanimous conclusions of the entire US intelligence community.

This guy can not get impeached fast enough.

He has no choice. Putin has Trump by his very-shriveled balls with regards to the financial history of his little name empire and all of mafioso connections that he has been dealing with for years. And you know, it's not like Putin doesn't work with all of these shady folks, too.

Trump is so thoroughly compromised by Russia and I can't see any other explanation for this consistent anti-US behavior from him.

Reactions: darkswordsman17

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Apparently Pompeo has put out a statement reaffirming the CIA's view that Russia interfered in the election, which is directly at odds with Trump's remarks.

What times.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
And the Kremlin throws our resident moron under the bus again:

2UxOPRW.png

Reactions: Aegeon and cytg111

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
How did Trump's performance review with his boss go? Any bonus Trump hotel reservations from Russia this holiday season?

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
What in the actual fuck? How can he say this? I don't even have the words to express how fucked this is.

Get ready to have a negative amount of words...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/929503641014112256?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

When will all the haters and fools out there realize that having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. There always playing politics - bad for our country. I want to solve North Korea, Syria, Ukraine, terrorism, and Russia can greatly help!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 12, 2017

EDIT:

And because I'm feeling so generous, here's a bonus! He's off the rails, or is this normal for his Twitter account?

Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

The president has the personality of a middle-schooler.

Reactions: Burpo and ch33zw1z

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
I think he was shopping for a melania 2.0
1.0 has some bugs in the system it keeps talking about bullying being a bad thing.

Looks like he found what he was looking for. I bet they're cuddling at this very moment.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/929509950811881472

Does the Fake News Media remember when Crooked Hillary Clinton, as Secretary of State, was begging Russia to be our friend with the misspelled reset button? Obama tried also, but he had zero chemistry with Putin.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Holy crap.

So they finally had that one-on-one talk about adoptions.

Trump must be the most unpatriotic individual to ever breathe.

Selling out his country, letting go of sanctions in return of the PROMISE of scraps from the big boys table aka a few wins in syria and NK.

Comrade Trump.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
And now he is saying he stands with the U.S. Intel community, especially with its current leadership. Someone needs to remind him the make up of the IC, the ones who do the actual work, hasn't changed

He just meant he believes Putin believes it.

One problem. No one believes Trump when he says this shit.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-12/donald-trump-says-he-agrees-russia-meddled-in-election/9142392

This whole thing of Trump saying he keeps asking Putin about this is so fuking ridiculous. I'm pretty sure he never has. It's possible Trump thinks that people will believe that Putin would tell the truth so he keeps throwing it out there.

Trump: "As to whether I believe it or not, I’m with our agencies, especially as currently constituted," Trump said at a news conference with Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang.

"As currently led, by fine people, I believe very much in our intelligence agencies."

He was careful to make clear he sided with the intelligence agencies under his own leadership..It's not about belief anymore, it's about dominance. Putin throws that out there not because he expects anyone to believe him, but because he knows Trump wants to believe it, probably will repeat it.. making Trump look like Putin's bitch. In the authoritarian mind, facts are a matter of fealty. You say the words you're expected to say not because you actually think they're true, but rather to show your loyalty. Some sad souls even end up believing their own lie

Reactions: cytg111

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Get ready to have a negative amount of words...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/929503641014112256?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

EDIT:

And because I'm feeling so generous, here's a bonus! He's off the rails, or is this normal for his Twitter account?

The president has the personality of a middle-schooler.
If that middle-schooler is also a bully, reprehensible possessing zero moral compass, integrity or discernable goodness. Is also a plague and a greedy gluttonous evil prick.

Geeze, middle-school sounds rougher than I remember it and I went to middle-school with a kid that killed his father.

Feb 4, 2009
If that middle-schooler is also a bully, reprehensible possessing zero moral compass, integrity or discernable goodness. Is also a plague and a greedy gluttonous evil prick.

Geeze, middle-school sounds rougher than I remember it and I went to middle-school with a kid that killed his father.

From the above link on Trumps twitter. I'd bet nearly anything this is a bit. Rapid fire picture only tweets and all are designed to cause divisions

Also has some PayPal link to help what appears to be a sick kid but again no words.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Team_Trump45

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
The fact that this hasn't received more of an apoplectic response shows how much we have normalized Trump. How can anyone who claims to love America stand with this imbecile?

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
From the above link on Trumps twitter. I'd bet nearly anything this is a bit. Rapid fire picture only tweets and all are designed to cause divisions

Also has some PayPal link to help what appears to be a sick kid but again no words.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Team_Trump45
I do feel divided, though not from Republicans per se but from Trumpublicans and the "leader" of the country and [his] Administration.