The Republicans need to get rid of the crazies infecting their party:

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
I don't care about Karl Rove, and yes I would have the same attitude. You missed the "fun" that was had when Bush was in office.

Ok but he was arguably the person who got Bush his second term and thus got you the "fun". I don't expect you to feel warm and fuzzy though... however, your bluntness is much better than what one gets from others.

I really hope that you make north of $380K a year.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Ok but he was arguably the person who got Bush his second term and thus got you the "fun". I don't expect you to feel warm and fuzzy though... however, your bluntness is much better than what one gets from others. cheers.

To clarify, I don't care about Rove now. In those days though Rove was more a mouthpiece. The ones to watch were Rumsfeld, Cheney, and Wolfowitz in increasing order of evil. Bush was reelected with help from Rove, but a sitting President in war time has an innate advantage. There was a whole lot wrong at the time, but I'm fast forwarding to the present. If you want to pour gas on the prior administrations record I'll gladly toss the lit match on it.

To put things in a better perspective, one reason I'm disappointed with Obama and the Dems is that I hoped there would be some serious investigation, but they and their supporters in general have been curiously quiet, bring the past up as a yardstick with which one seems is to be used as a measure, but where's the action to match the talk? If accountability for Iraq is a left concept I'm waaayyy beyond most here.