The real US terrorists

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006
Far-Right Groups Are Behind Most U.S. Terrorist Attacks, Report Finds https://nyti.ms/3mmV5rD

Not that its a surprise to most here, but I want to see the "both-sides" and "fake news" excuses.

20% of attacks were associated with far left while nearly 70% with far right. Notably, the actions of white supremecy, including our presidents rhetoric started it. So the summary, white supremacists use their newfound power to further push minorities down. Minorities and other people against fascism say, wait a minute! The far right continues to escalate. The left leaning startbto protest. The far right escalates again and starts the violence and repression... seeing a theme about the groups that are the real problem?

Last edited:

ralfy

Jul 22, 2013
They should include those who engaged in false flags and covert activities to destabilize or attack other countries the last few decades.

Nov 29, 2006
Sadly, once Biden wins this won’t go away. it will probably escalate more as right wing propaganda emboldens nutters even more.

Reactions: Ken g6

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Sadly, once Biden wins this won’t go away. it will probably escalate more as right wing propaganda emboldens nutters even more.
Yea, agree, the FBI already arrested a dude who was planning a Biden take-down, typical Alt-right nut job, ugly, loner,
nineteen yrs old and jumped on the Trump-train to "belong" to something. I fear Biden might get shot at if he wins.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Tell it to the likes of @imported_tajmal who keep blaming Antifa and BLM

twjr

Jul 5, 2006
We've got the same problem developing here in Australia.

Far-right violent extremism constitutes up to 40% of the Australian domestic spy agency’s counter-terrorism caseload, up from 10-15% before 2016, a senior official has said.

I don't think it's any coincidence that the rise in far-right extremism correlates with Trump's election. Although his election highlights underlying societal issues, he has used his position to court the far right and given those groups and like minded politicians agency. It has shunted our government even further to the right. So much so, that our Home Affairs department still hasn't proscribed any of the far-right groups as terrorist organisations.

Reactions: SmCaudata
Jul 9, 2009
Jul 9, 2009
Like this guy written up in The Washington Post?

About 10 paragraphs down:

"The 19-year-old’s focus on Biden started in the spring, according to the order. Between March and May, Treisman ran a number of Google searches linked to his plot against Biden, including queries on state gun laws and rifle parts. Days after Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) suspended his presidential campaign, Treisman, who had suggested in a Reddit post that he had to “save bernie,” posted a meme with the caption questioning whether he should kill Biden. "

Yeah, a right wing Bernie supporter................ kind of like the guy that gunned down the Republican House members playing baseball.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Like this guy written up in The Washington Post?

About 10 paragraphs down:

"The 19-year-old’s focus on Biden started in the spring, according to the order. Between March and May, Treisman ran a number of Google searches linked to his plot against Biden, including queries on state gun laws and rifle parts. Days after Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) suspended his presidential campaign, Treisman, who had suggested in a Reddit post that he had to “save bernie,” posted a meme with the caption questioning whether he should kill Biden. "

Yeah, a right wing Bernie supporter................ kind of like the guy that gunned down the Republican House members playing baseball.
I wonder if Treisman would support throwing grenades into tunnels with illegal immigrants.

This is your THIRD instance of being infracted for this very same attack.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Darn Proud Boys are at it again:

The FBI and others are investigating. I hope they find the sender(s). I don't think it's going to be who you think it is.
Multiple choice:
1) HOA (see video below)
2) Iran
3) China
4) Russia
5) Antifa
6) Hunter Biden
7) Proud Boys

One of the victims is a real strong Trump supporter.

ralfy

Jul 22, 2013
For decades the U.S. helped form terrorist groups, and employed similar tactics, including destabilization, assassination, and onerous deals with other countries to keep the latter in control.