The proctologist is back in. (No links to any bad sites to avoid this one from getting nuked)

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
I've got something stuck up my proctal area and I don't know what it is, will you look?

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
Well maybe if your threads weren't crap the proctologist wouldn't be dealing with them ;)

*Ltk007 <-- Is still upset you called him a lame-o

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
What? No urologists in the house? My dad's friend is a urologist, and his name is Heissenfeffer or something to that extent.

His business cards read: Doug Heissenfeffer, Pecker Checker

unxpurg8d

Golden Member
Apr 7, 2000

I KNOW that I shouldn't laugh at Viper's post 'cause it's juvenile, offcolor, and generally objectionable.........................

but (no pun intended :p )

ROFL!!!!!!!!

Locutus of Board

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 1999
LTK,

I have already told you that &quot;self exploration&quot; by a healthy young male does not include inspecting your orifices with foreign objects. I'll need to refer you to a surgeon once again to have it removed. (What was it last time, a barbie doll? I forget.)

Eakers,

Threads are not an entity so therefore cannot be &quot;stolen&quot;. Your question is irrelevant.

TG,

Viper made a colder retort than I'd dare to make. LOL. I'm not touching that with a 10 foot tongue suppressor.

Sacotool,

If you have an itchy ass when you go to bed, you should be waking up with smelly fingers. Best solution is to shower more often.

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
Nevermind LOB, I got it out. It was a fingernail, tell your wife/GF/significant other/mom to stop buying those cheap press ons :Q ;)

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
LOL, lob, if eakers really wants the job let her have it *wheels in grandpa.....*

Is there something that can be done for excess flatulence? ;)

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
Are you just one really big ass or do you have 2 smaller openings to deal with the waste you spew onto the forums?

Locutus of Board

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 1999
Soybomb,

Yes. Fart some more. I'ts healthy, and nothing to worry about.

Pretender,

Being an expert on the subject, you can answer that yourself. Diamond=Diamond=nef