The Political attack against women by the conservative right is mental illness

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
I would have to ponder the quality of 13,000 posts in a couple of years.
We're they mostly like this post of yours?
I'm sorry you feel you don't have much to say, but it's rare a person is so self-aware, because the quality of your posts affirm you truly don't.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
spiddledip, you're correct it's best to stop feeding the troll. I won't put Moonbeam on ignore as I want to enjoy the comedy value his psychobabble provides.

Thank you, you have sufficiently humiliated yourself enough for one lifetime.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I'm sorry you feel you don't have much to say, but it's rare a person is so self-aware, because the quality of your posts affirm you truly don't.

I'll take that burden from you. I think he's a fine person and that makes me happy.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005

Oh man, I dunno
Sometimes my pm box is so full of OMG earl you are the greatest messages, the mods have to empty it for me so you guys have room to post

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Indeed. Loonbeam doth protest too much.

It would seem this defect in thinking is predicated on some ideal outcome of the motivator... At least I think it is.

If that is true then you should have the opinion that since the contra to the ideal is what non conservative thinking produces... it, from your vantage, has to be the side with the defective thinking...

IOW, it is the product of the thinking that is defective, No?
And what motivated that thinking is.... the cause and it too by definition is defective because it is the opposite of your own thinking and its product.... It would seem to me, anyhow.

Munky

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2005
Munky: Spare me the tired feminist talking points. The better question is -

Mo: Spare me the trite testosterone driven teenage boy drivel. You wouldn't know what a question is if you asked one.

Mu: Why are women professing "Equality" when they are hypocrites in their own "faith" and only pursue equal outcome when it benefits the female gender? Why is it ok to practice sexism and discrimination when it favors women, and force an equal outcome where it otherwise wouldn't exist?

Mo: Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Mu: And why do we have "women's studies" in colleges everywhere, which is mere indoctrination into the BS concept that gender is a social construct, despite biological empirical evidence completely discrediting that false belief?

Mo: Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasooooooooooooonaaaaaating

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Your inability to form a logical rebuttal is not fascinating, however. Of course logic is not a feminist strong point, so no surprises there.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
What motivates my thinking here is the observation of your repetitive, sociopathic behavior, that's characterized by fits of rage, gross egotism, and blatant hypocrisy. You abuse people for doing a thing, then do that same thing yourself. Profane anger and attempts at intimidation are your tools against those who voice differing opinions (common around here), however you profess to have an enlightened perspective. When the irony of that is brought up, you meet it with even more hostility and attempt to deflect it all back at the observer.

You aren't converting anyone with that behavior, all you're doing is enjoying emotional release from being an asshole while attempting to wear the guise of a wise and righteous person. IOW, you're far worse than those who make no grandiose claims and push people further away from whatever grand insights you proclaim to have discovered. If none of your new-age psycho/spiritual "perspectives" have made you a better person, why should anyone look at them as anything more than bullshit and evidence of your own mental illness? :hmm: