**The Official "my room mate is a weiner" Thread** edit: CONFIRMED!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SWScorch

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
Deftones are wussy. Play some real music' that will scare him enough to make him move out. Try Emperor, Dimmu Borgir, Nile, Zao, Spitfire, or, go the opposite way and start playing gregorian chant at high volume.

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
Originally posted by: SWScorch
Deftones are wussy. Play some real music' that will scare him enough to make him move out. Try Emperor, Dimmu Borgir, Nile, Zao, Spitfire, or, go the opposite way and start playing gregorian chant at high volume.

nothing like music for the socially inept :)

JeremyJoe

Dec 8, 2000
My quadmate was a KKK/Racist/Hail Hitler guy that only liked liberal white people and build trash piles like in the simpsons episode where trash was building up everywhere, hated everyone...asians, mexicans, punjabs, everyone...that was the only bad thing about the dorm

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
then slap him on a bun and squirt him with mustard!

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
here's a thought:

stop being an anti-social computer geek and go do something with him. go into (insert college town here) and check out the hot spots. he's probably just lonely and if you act like a friend to him he'll be easier to live with for a year. He may be a loser now, but try to help him be a winner. If not, he may wind up living in a van down by the river.

<-- has had many crazy roomates

Jan 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Viper GTS
My roommate is great, after the second night we gave up sleeping apart.

We have a lot more space, plus I don't get so cold at night anymore.

Viper GTS

ROFL!