The official "I can't wait for bloody GTA3" thread.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AudiPorsche

Nov 2, 2000
You guys are missing the BEST point of GTA3 on the comp..... MODIFICATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think of how cool it will be ....somebody has already started to make a street racing mod for it ( ala Fast and furious)

I cant wait , only 3 more days!

Soulflare

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2000
Originally posted by: kami
Controls will definitely be better. Mouse for aiming!!!!! Aiming with a gamepad stinks.

Too bad you spend 99% of the game driving and running... both of which are better/easier with a gamepad.

Have they added 1st person views/aiming for all weapons? If they haven't, the mouse is only going to help you with the sniper rifle, M-16 and rocket launcher.

MaxDSP

Lifer
May 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Soulflare
Originally posted by: kami
Controls will definitely be better. Mouse for aiming!!!!! Aiming with a gamepad stinks.

Too bad you spend 99% of the game driving and running... both of which are better/easier with a gamepad.

Have they added 1st person views/aiming for all weapons? If they haven't, the mouse is only going to help you with the sniper rifle, M-16 and rocket launcher.

I think R* added a crosshair to the game but not sure of any other additions. Check out

GTA3.com for most of the answers, including the recommended system requirements.