The Official "Donald Trump Campaign Death Watch" thread

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
You know its coming.
Trump has gotten away with a lot, a tremendous amount of insane craziness.
But this Trump sex scandal appears to have crossed the line.
While democrats simply need do nothing from here on out, republicans can't seem to run fast enough from this Frankensteins monster they have allowed out of the laboratory.
Frankly, I never thought this would happen.
That Donald Trump could do or say anything that would finally end it all.
But it appears that train has indeed left the station.

I once predicted that come election day, Trump would be polling around 20%.
Looks like I was being generous.
And while I had expected back then more crash and burn to come from the Trump campaign, given we still had a few months to go, I admit I never envisioned anything like this.

Today is Sunday.
And in a few hours we will have the Sunday morning talk shows on all three major network channels.
All totally focused on Donald Trump grabbing p@ssy.
Not to mention while as a married man.
I don't see how Trump can survive this day.
And god bless Melanie Trump. I guess the money makes it all worth while?

And just imagine tonights debate.
Donald Trump walking out on stage and actually getting booed.
And we know this will happen. And more important, Donald knows this will happen.
That is something the ego of Donald Trump simply cannot handle.
Not only will it destroy his ability to think, not to mention debate, the entire debate will consist of Trump digging himself in deeper and deeper and deeper.
Hillary just need stand there, silent, and give Donald a stare. A stare of WTF is wrong with you?
Seriously, when it is her turn to speak, just stand silent and stare dead on at this mess of a man.
If she should speak, Hillary just need say,
"I CANNOT DEBATE THIS. I WILL NOT LOWER MYSELF TO THIS".
And walk off stage.

Or... Hillary could simply say, "I CANNOT DEBATE THIS. I WILL NOT LOWER MYSELF TO THIS. NOT AT THE EXPENSE OF EVERY DECENT AMERICAN WOMAN, MAN AND CHILD".
Can you imagine the power of a statement like that coming from Clinton?
All watched by millions of voters?

And poor Kellyanne Conway.
Where does she even begin?
How can she possibly defend this guy?
We are about to see who is the more powerful. Today. Sunday.
Donald Trump? Or the entire republican party establishment?
What do they do?
Let Trump continue and face monumental devastating loss come November, or squash this monster before their entire village is destroyed?
If this is not a true Death Watch in the making, I don't know what is....

The demise of Donald Trump will be right up there with the sinking of the Titanic and the Challenger space shuttle explosion.
At least for the republican party.

Last edited:

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
And it begins.

Sunday 07:00 am CST:
Reince Priebus cancels appearance on This Week With George Stephanopoulos.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
This is interesting, it seems that the RNC has decided to dump him and his campaign was already heavily reliant on them. I feel like this would work well on more conventional candidates but I'm not sure if Trump feels he has anything to lose by staying in the race, while the RNC is worried about the Senate and now (maybe) the House.

What can they give Trump that he wants? Money, obviously, but if that ever got out that they basically bribed him to quit that could be catastrophic. Not sure if they want to take that risk. Other than that, not sure.

dphantom

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2005
I seem to be having my black swan event. Can't shake the feeling that if Sanders were in the race instead of Clinton, the slaughter would now be even more epic and certain.
I suspect you may be right. I will be doing a write in vote for Cruz this election. Both candidates are completely disqualified.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I seem to be having my black swan event. Can't shake the feeling that if Sanders were in the race instead of Clinton, the slaughter would now be even more epic and certain.

Hard to tell, but some recent polling showed Obama running only slightly ahead of Clinton and he is a popular sitting president. I think the idea that sanders would have substantially outperformed her are wrong. Partisanship is too strong.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
I suspect you may be right. I will be doing a write in vote for Cruz this election. Both candidates are completely disqualified.

cruz appreciates your vote...

hi-res-c6464ad2adc771f706e1133f4a4767f5_crop_exact.jpg

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Oh the pussy patrol is mia again. They must all have retreated to stormfront to pet pussy and talk about walls.

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
I'm still not sure why he wanted to run in the first place. Was it because he actually wanted to be president out of spite after he was ridiculed by Obama and Seth Meyers? Or was it simply because he wanted to get his name and his brand out there, like so many of the other Republicans in the primaries?

I suspect the latter. Pretty funny, then, that he's done a lot of harm to his brand. If you were opening a new hotel or releasing a new product, would you still want to pay Trump to put his name on it?

It just reinforces the idea that he's not actually very good at business. I think his name is worth less than it was when he started running for president, all because his ego wouldn't allow him to not say stupid and offensive shit.

Reactions: Schmide

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
It looks more like Republicans' doing.
Well their hands were forced to save down stream elections to try to keep their people in office at some level. When your own party chairman disavows you just before the election you know there's even more to it than has surfaced at this point. I'm surprised that nobody has depicted his campaign by putting his face on the Hindenburg as it burst into flames.

Last edited:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
With the melodic refrain of Country Joe's "Feel Like I'm fix'in to Die" in mind, I can see Reince Priebus calling out to his fellow Republicans to join him in their party's lilting melancholy swan song:

And it's one, two, three, what are we fight'in for?
Don't ask me I don't give a damn
We hate Trump's little hands
And it's five, six, seven open up the Pearly Gates
No time to change the guy, we're all gonna die.
Whooopeeeee!!!

(Repeat ad nauseam)

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Damage control in the Trump camp is in full swing and the robocalls are making their way around with his daughter telling voters that she supports her dad. Funny thing is that I'm on their calling list which should say a lot about how desperate they are to quell this story.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
I'm still not sure why he wanted to run in the first place. Was it because he actually wanted to be president out of spite after he was ridiculed by Obama and Seth Meyers? Or was it simply because he wanted to get his name and his brand out there, like so many of the other Republicans in the primaries?

I suspect the latter. Pretty funny, then, that he's done a lot of harm to his brand. If you were opening a new hotel or releasing a new product, would you still want to pay Trump to put his name on it?

It just reinforces the idea that he's not actually very good at business. I think his name is worth less than it was when he started running for president, all because his ego wouldn't allow him to not say stupid and offensive shit.

The run in the primaries he actually makes money by having all his campaign stuff at his own properties.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
The run in the primaries he actually makes money by having all his campaign stuff at his own properties.

He's also on record as saying that if he ran he would probably be the first candidate to make a profit.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
I'm still wondering what made the tread "Official" to begin with, but that is beside the point I guess.

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
I think this is an election of defiance by the KKK, xenophobes, racists and sexist males against the changing of demographics of the country. They'll vote for Trump no matter what.. anything he does won't disgust them.

But this could change the tide of the GOP establishment who abandoned Trump because of the heinous act of wanting to grab one of their own by the pussy.

Bottom line is I see a lot of GOP senators/ congressmen losing what we think of as safe seats.. (Paul Ryan and McCain could be a few)..

As for Trump.. I still think it'll be close. I'm actually nervous about it despite what the polls say..

Last edited:

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
I don't know about y'all but I'm going to watch the debate tonight just to watch him sweat.:mask:

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

My theory is simple: Trump is a megalomaniac in the classic sense of the term.

For him, life is always about having power. After amassing wealth (how much we don't know), he only had one course left, political power... and of course, he would settle for nothing less than the most powerful position on the planet. That it could boost his brand, even if he lost, made it all the sweeter.

There's certainly evidence to support the theory. For example, his proposal to expand libel laws -- that's all about making sure that no one can criticize him. This is the guy who has issued only one (obviously forced) apology despite making offensive and outright false statements virtually every day. And many are more than a little wary of his friendliness to Russia. It's not just campaign staffers that are suspected of having a financial interest in ignoring Putin's aggression.

To me, the question isn't so much whether or not Trump will lose as how well he takes it. I could see a megalomaniac handling it a few ways. If he thinks it helped his brand, he'll go out relatively gracefully. If he thought he was entitled to the White House, however, he'll drag out conspiracy theories like nobody's business. I'm half looking forward to his concession speech, since he may go on a full-scale attack and blame just about everyone for his failure (except for himself, of course, because he can never admit that he's less than perfect).

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
I don't know about y'all but I'm going to watch the debate tonight just to watch him sweat.:mask:

Trump doesn't sweat.

He's one of the shrewdest business people alive. The guy doesn't have a conscience. In his mind what took place is history. It's over. If Hillary lets her guard down Trump is going to jump all over her and will make her look like a clown. You people still underestimate this man. Although highly unlikely he could still be POTUS.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
I think it went too far to boost his brand. Lots of people are learning not to work with trump for a range of reasons.