The Office -- surprisingly hysterical

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
Season 2 gets a little lame and weird, but it's still much more funny than Earl's Season 2.

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
OH THE DRAMA! I love The Office. One of the best comedies on the air IMHO.

A Casual Fitz

Diamond Member
May 16, 2005
Originally posted by: Kaido
Season 2 gets a little lame and weird, but it's still much more funny than Earl's Season 2.

Are you kidding me?? Season 2 was the BEST!!!

Kaido

Feb 14, 2004
Originally posted by: A Casual Fitz

I laughed a lot more at Season 1 of The Office. Plus the whole Jim-Pam-Jim-Karen thing is lame :p

A Casual Fitz

Diamond Member
May 16, 2005

I laughed a lot more at Season 1 of The Office. Plus the whole Jim-Pam-Jim-Karen thing is lame :p

Karen wasn't introduced until season 3. I think season 2 had the right amount of drama and seriousness in it. The whole Karen-Jim-Pam love triangle is definitely getting old.

Kaido

Feb 14, 2004

Karen wasn't introduced until season 3. I think season 2 had the right amount of drama and seriousness in it. The whole Karen-Jim-Pam love triangle is definitely getting old.

I must be getting confused. I thought there was only 2 season, my bad. I'm hoping that Karen will get the corporate job and ditch Jim because of the continuing "conflict" with Pam.

Kaido

Feb 14, 2004
Originally posted by: ViviTheMage
weird, i dont really like the office... :/

Have you ever worked in one? I have and I found the show pretty dang funny.

dpert1

Apr 26, 2007
I watch it religiously, I have seasons 1 and 2 on dvd and a season 3 pass on itunes :p

My sig says it all

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003

QFT

I love the show, but some of the situations make my wife cringe. :)

Vortex22

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2000
It was good in season 1 where is was almost pure comedy. The drama crap seems to be taking up a larger and larger percentage of the show now, and it's just not very funny at all anymore IMO.