The offended liberal scroll - Holiday Edition

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Reporting from the front lines of the WAR on christmas.
The Christmas troops have 0 casualties.
The Antichristmas troops have 0 casualties.

It appears as though this war is not being taken very seriously!
It's a real war guys! come on! get your slingshots and skis and head north to the battlefield (ok, maybe get a boat, since the polar cap is melty-thinny)

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
In so many ways...

Gra7.gif

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Wait - you went all those years as an atheist without getting your SorosBucks to wage war against Christmas? You need to make up for lost time.
Don't you know, Soros is an evil Jewy Jew, he doesn't give that dirty Jew money to atheists, DUH!

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I have yet to find one thing those stupid liberals dont find offensive or racist.

Can a stupid liberal help me with this? :)

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
I have yet to find one thing those stupid liberals dont find offensive or racist.

Can a stupid liberal help me with this? :)
I just read a fox article on how the libtards are now insisting that Jesus was transgender and another on breitbart on how they think frosty the snowman man was racist. Can you believe these pinkoes?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I just read a fox article on how the libtards are now insisting that Jesus was transgender and another on breitbart on how they think frosty the snowman man was racist. Can you believe these pinkoes?
Conservatives are always so offended about liberals being offended.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Nah. Jesus just grabbed 'em by the pussy. Everybody knows this.

Feb 16, 2005
Just another shit and run poster. Felix hasn’t been worth a response in years. Don’t indulge him.
oh I know, and he portrays himself as a true christian, I feel a need to point out he's nothing more than a poseur, whenever possible. His views on nearly every topic are laughable at best.

Reactions: darkswordsman17