The not so stable genius has memory issues over the holidays

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Over the holidays Trump had cognitive issues at his Mar-a-Largo resort when approached by long time friends. This issue is about to come to a head and its something that he can't get around.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Just think how many demented retards are cheering on this demented retard because they think he's really good at Presidenting.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
The Democrats don't want to alienate the lesser minds by insulting them. As an ordinary citizen, I don't care. And -- for electing the P-O-S disgusting slug as a slap in the face to the rest of us -- I want to drop the rotting fish carcass of it in their laps.

There are a million solid, logical, identifiable reasons why the Donald is not a genius. Just a sample:

-- He most likely never went through the exercise of completing his own taxes, despite the fact that business-school graduates would give themselves that experience at one time or another. Tim Geithner -- the Obama Treasury Secretary -- certainly did, even if he made a mistake over his payroll taxes and his stint at World Bank.

Otherwise Trump would be quite STUPID for telling us that his "carryover loss" tax filing for the huge sum he lost in his youth was an act of genius. Anybody who owns or manages a rental property -- among other things -- would know about carryover losses. So he probably expects that his base for the most part never itemizes their taxes, don't own rental properties, and are either naïve or stupid. OR -- Trump is naïve and stupid.

-- He can't speak in "proper" English sentences. Gets his adverbs all mixed up with adjectives. He has to repeat the same phrase over and over -- not for emphasis with his base, but because he can't think of enough else to say to further his argument, except to repeat the same thing.

-- He may have a learning disability or his reading skills are weak. Watch the way he makes deliveries that are formal and serious, as opposed to impromptu. He is reading a teleprompter. He labors over the words, punctuating his phrasing and compound parts of sentences by breathing in heavily as if he's sneering. And since it comes off as sneering, only the fascist part of his base would be affected by the gesture in a positive way. Everyone else would respond with a certain disdain and contempt. They would ask "Why is he sneering at us?"

-- He can't write well, and one wonders what writing if any he did for "Art of the Deal," which was ghost-written. His 140-word tweets are poorly written.

Donald Trump is a genius at having picked the right parents, who bestowed upon him a $100 million business at the age of 24. But he was turned down by USC film school when applying to colleges. The best he's been able to do in molding himself as a celebrity is to follow the model of loud-mouthed WWWF MCs and wrestlers. Daniel Day Lewis, Gary Oldman, Clint Eastwood -- he would never be. Gary Busey -- whom Trump "fired" -- is more likely Trump's caliber or level.

Most people who love knowledge and the Truth can see Trump for what he is. If they don't, they probably have a stunted education and read as little as they need to in order to get by in the world.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Lookie, it's like, an ellipse!

AP_17233672251714.jpg

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
I thought we knew this already. Didn't need yet another thread about it.
Oh, I agree. And I think you were justifiably irritated, as am I. It has become a tiresome topic. But the Donald always has a new lower bar to spring upon us, as is his nature. If you thought he'd hit rock bottom, he will surprise you.

He's certainly surprised me. I knew what he was before his 2015 debut, and even before his birther frenzy. But I didn't have the imagination to anticipate the full extreme of his toxic presidential presence.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Oh, I agree. And I think you were justifiably irritated, as am I. It has become a tiresome topic. But the Donald always has a new lower bar to spring upon us, as is his nature. If you thought he'd hit rock bottom, he will surprise you.

He's certainly surprised me. I knew what he was before his 2015 debut, and even before his birther frenzy. But I didn't have the imagination to anticipate the full extreme of his toxic presidential presence.
I did. Hence why I cried for 3 days after the election. He has not surprised me. Though he is still making me nauseous on a regular basis along with this Administration.

Thunder 57

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2007
If you believe that, you probably also believe O'Bummer is a Kenya-born Mooslim...and that the moon landings were faked.

I don't know why I bother. I swear this forum must be dominated by Bay area liberals. And no, the moon landings were not faked. I am very much into space.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Fuck the bay area. I HATED having to drive there for work. I MUCH prefer life here in W. WA, near enough to Seattle to visit if I want, (I rarely do...it's as FUBAR'D as SF) yet far enough away that life is quiet...and very rural.

Reactions: Thunder 57

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Because being the president isn't at all stressful and tiresome.
Trump himself says he's the smartest, most physically fit president ever. He never tires, he never gets stressed, if he did that would mean he would have to admit he's not perfect in every way. Trump would never do that.

Thunder 57

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2007
Trump himself says he's the smartest, most physically fit president ever. He never tires, he never gets stressed, if he did that would mean he would have to admit he's not perfect in every way. Trump would never do that.

Trump is a narcissistic buffoon. He honestly does believe that. Doesn't make it true.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I suspect the Republicans' second-worst nightmare is having to remove Trump because even they can't pretend he's mentally fit for office. It's not just that it would burst the Trump worshippers' bubble; it would mean having to admit that they were enthusiastically supporting the ideas of someone whose mind was falling apart.

(I wouldn't be surprised if the GOP tried to claim that Trump's policies were formed while he was of sound mind, but let's not kid ourselves.)

This isn't to trivialize mental health, either. If Trump really is suffering from the early stages of dementia or a similar issue, I can't help but feel a bit sad. But someone like that should be receiving dedicated health care, not serving as President.

Reactions: Thunder 57

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I don't know why I bother. I swear this forum must be dominated by Bay area liberals. And no, the moon landings were not faked. I am very much into space.

Poor snowflake, posted a troll comment and then wants to run for the hills at the first sign of dissent.

Thunder 57

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2007
Nice to see now that the Negro is out of office you have lowered your standards for POTUS.

How convenient

What? Where the hell did that even come from? That's the kind of stuff that I meant when I said Bay area liberals.

Poor snowflake, posted a troll comment and then wants to run for the hills at the first sign of dissent.

Please, I'm anything but a snowflake. I don't need any special privileges or safe spaces.

Without pneumonia? Very doable for her. Seriously, why are you a dick?

There were at least two instances of her having some kind of issues on video, she had pneumonia for both? Let's say she did and all was OK, you'd still call me a dick for not liking her.