The News with Shepard Smith

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Meh he’s a liberal RINO.

At this point RINO's are simply Republicans that would have existed before Gringrich wrecked the system and helped usher in the shitshow that is todays GOP

“One of the great problems we have in the Republican Party is that we don’t encourage you to be nasty,” he told the group. “We encourage you to be neat, obedient, and loyal, and faithful, and all those Boy Scout words, which would be great around the campfire but are lousy in politics.”

For their party to succeed, Gingrich went on, the next generation of Republicans would have to learn to “raise hell,” to stop being so “nice,” to realize that politics was, above all, a cutthroat “war for power”—and to start acting like it.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Do I really need to add a sarcasm tag?
In that instance, yes. I figured he had to leave. He just wanted to report straight unadulterated news like most ethical journalists. He will find a home in semi-neutral CNBC. Never forget they are cheerleaders for capitalism which definitely affects their objectivity towards economics.

Feb 4, 2009
In that instance, yes. I figured he had to leave. He just wanted to report straight unadulterated news like most ethical journalists. He will find a home in semi-neutral CNBC. Never forget they are cheerleaders for capitalism which definitely affects their objectivity towards economics.

Bah facts,
So he is a RINO Liberal Cuck.

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo