The Newegg "Babes" (with pic)

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

chiwawa626

Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: kami
Are you guys REALLY that disgusted? Not all girls are like they are in the movies boys! You will all die virgins! har har
Agreed.
Its just in u stupid nerds minds that all girls are babes...go walk down the street and tell me howmany girls look like the ones u see nudie online and see in FHM. And who ever said they were supposed to be babes (besides the guy who made this thread.)

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
Originally posted by: chiwawa626
Are you guys REALLY that disgusted? Not all girls are like they are in the movies boys! You will all die virgins! har har
Agreed.
Its just in u stupid nerds minds that all girls are babes...go walk down the street and tell me howmany girls look like the ones u see nudie online and see in FHM. And who ever said they were supposed to be babes (besides the guy who made this thread.)

You mean the girls in your neighbourhood aren't all supermodels walking around nude? Geez, imagine that! :D

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
ok, maybe poor photography?

The one of the left does have nice lips, and probably very kissable, as long as her breath doesn't smell like sardines. Another observation is that there are a couple reasonable, firm protrusions coming from the front of the shirt. All told, you might give her a couple weeks of sun, good diet, etc, and she may look awsome in a bikini. ;)

The one on the right, however, is pure junk, AFAICT. :Q

murphy55d

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
Neither of them are ugly. I realize every guy here looks like Brad Pitt and thinks they can get themselves a Jennifer Aniston, but for your regular guy, there's nothing wrong with either of them IMO.

Now I wouldn't call them babes, but they're definitely not bad looking. IMO anyway.

slikmunks

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2001
those are definetely not babes.... i mean they're not fugly either.... but DEF. not babes...

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: tigerbait
I'd hit it if it weren't for that damn restocking fee :p
bwahahahaha

to the one on the right:
<Austin_Powers>That's a man, babeeeeee!</Austin_Powers>

Oh btw, Tigerbait, Will Greenwood is a puss.

Adding my 2 cents to the crowd and adding a rugby theme, I give you the lovely, the talented, the very fit - the Marshall University women's rugby team

Michael1897

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2002

no i won't no i'm not.

DaiShan

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001

Just the fact that the guy labled them "Babes"...eck most girls I know IRL are not that fugly.

Jul 1, 2000
There is really nothing wrong with either of those girls. They are certainly not unattractive.

It is amazing how cruel you little pimple farmers can be sometimes... especially since the great majority of you could not get laid in Las Vegas with a fist full of Benjamins. Not that the great majority would know what do do with a woman anyway.

Lucky

Lifer
Nov 26, 2000

Hey, just because those girls are the prettiest YOU can get doesnt mean the same holds true for us!

:D