The media obsesses over racism because it is easy

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Calling something Racist/Racism is "PC". So, Racist/Racism doesn't matter, because "PC" and shit!

Fascism and Racism survives through the shame it deserves by hiding behind the Strawmen it creates as shields.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Forget racism for a moment and let's just all consider that, in a country founded on the idea that all men are created equal, one of its elected officials just said that some babies are not equal. And he did so while firmly believing that he is furthering liberty and the ideals of our country's founders. Somehow..

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
You completely failed comprehension.

If you've read what I've posted here, you'd know that I consider Iran and Russia unfairly demonized.
Of course you do. Your agenda is to make the US just like Iran and Russia.

desura

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2013
Of course you do. Your agenda is to make the US just like Iran and Russia.

No. But it would be convenient for you if your villains nearly lined up. It is funny seeing how guys like you make the most outlandish accusations.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
No. But it would be convenient for you if your villains nearly lined up. It is funny seeing how guys like you make the most outlandish accusations.
You openly state your desire here to abolish freedom of religion. You make it convenient for me.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
You refuse to acknowledge uncomfortable facts and so you retreat into fantasy.
Your line of thinking makes sense. The left wing liberal media loves to say everything is raciss if it gets clicks.

Trumps tax returns? Raciss!

Spicer's Iphone? Raciss!

A Republican at an Indy 500 race? Raciss!

"I'm not saying we should exterminate the browns, just that it would in the interest of the master race" --conservatives

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
More like this: black issues are easy to write about because cushy hotels are always nearby, everything is in English, you are never in actual physical danger. If you want to write about Iran, you have to figure out how to navigate the language and the government, both of which are pretty foreign. Same with Russia.

Because that is too much work for the media, they don't do that, instead relying on stereotypes and what other people tell them about Russia or Iran.
What do you think of our president? He is never in danger but he sure is busy talking about a lot of things, often in International scale. Oh and on Twitter no less.

desura

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2013
What do you think of our president? He is never in danger but he sure is busy talking about a lot of things, often in International scale. Oh and on Twitter no less.

Not a fan. I still cannot believe people voted for this pos. Also, I tried twitter briefly and it sucks.