The Marjorie Taylor Greene Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I'm thinking this lovely, totally not insane young woman is deserving of her own thread.

I'll start with this.

Excerpts:

"In Greene’s tweet, she wrote, “Listen to this mother, who lost two children to fentanyl poisoning, tell the truth about both of her son’s murders because of the Biden administrations refusal to secure our border and stop the Cartel’s from murdering Americans every day by Chinese fentanyl.” It’s hard to follow even the general conspiracy theory here—Chinese fentanyl is being brought in by people on the southern border of our country because of Joe Biden.*"

“I asked Greene’s office last night about her tweet blaming the Biden administration for these deaths in 2020 under Trump. Spokesman Nick Dyer responded by saying lots of people have died from drugs under Biden and ‘do you think they give a fuck about your bullshit fact checking?’”

“I also gave Greene congressional spokesman Nick Dyer an opportunity to comment regarding Greene’s multiple false claims yesterday about the 2020 election, such as the lies that Trump won Georgia and that there were thousands of dead voters there. His response: ‘Fuck off.’”

Thread locked due to Moderator Misfeasance.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited:

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Well I think a mod can claim to be the official thread, not that self proclaimed one. And there’s already several before both of these > _ <

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
We must have needed another MTG thread. Unfortunately starting a new MTG thread every day is not going to help get rid of her or silence her.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Status
Not open for further replies.