The Magic Wand

SilentBoB

Golden Member
Nov 13, 1999

<< While we offer the Hitachi Magic Wand as a household electric massager, many know it for its reputation in the bedroom where it releases the tensions of everyday living, delivering massage, stimulation, and intense orgasms. >>

LOL!

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Unlike cordless style massagers, the Magic Wand's strong electric motor is powered using a standard cord/plug, providing a constant power source for those extended massage sessions.

OK, thats it, I am getting a plug for my husband, fast! :p

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000
As to your question about speed settings?

Gotta start out low and slowly increase the intensity :p

SexEPid

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2000
<<We are committed to your total and complete satisfaction! If for any reason you are not pleased with your purchase..>>

&quot;Yeah, hello, I think this Magic Wand is more like the Dodge Neon of vibrators, I want my money back!&quot;

Pid, TYRP

IBhacknU

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999

<< While we offer the Hitachi Magic Wand as a household electric massager, many know it for its reputation in the bedroom where it releases the tensions of everyday living, delivering massage, stimulation, and intense orgasms. >>

OMG! It does say that :Q

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
<<We are committed to your total and complete satisfaction! If for any reason you are not pleased with your purchase..>>

&quot;Yeah, hello, I don't think this Magic Wand is more like the Dodge Neon of vibrators, I want my money back!&quot;

I so do not want to know what they do with the returned ones.... :Q