The Loner Lifestyle. Is It Gonna Be In Any Time Soon?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Presence

Golden Member
May 8, 2001
All I can say is if you never ask you never know. Then you will always be lonely. Who cares if you get rejected. Ive been rejected so many times that it became routine every once inawhile you will get lucky. Be strong someone is out there for you but you have to take the first step if you get turned down it isnt the end of the world.

JUST DONT GET MARRIED AT A YOUNG AGE!!!!! NO MORE COMPUTERS!!!!

ThisIsMatt

Banned
Aug 4, 2000

<< 6:15PM: Start realizing that how pathetic my life really is, with no friends and not a single girl. >>

Screw girls ;) (somewhat serious)

Wanna hear something even more sad? Lately I've gone months w/o talking on a personal level with a girl (family doesn't count)...

Presence

Golden Member
May 8, 2001
Also do something to start bringing up your confidence. Such as working out in the gym instead of going to Anandtech. 1 hour every other day will boost your confidence, you will feel better about yourself and girls are always attracted to nice bodies. My wife just recently admitted to me that her initial attraction to me was my physique.

schoolsucks

Apr 17, 2001
Ok I took some advice and did ask her to study togather. Actually she asked me first! And you know what, she did not bite or attack. Wierd.

obiwaynekenobi

Golden Member
May 18, 2001
Ever heard the song &quot;Nice guy's finish last?&quot; by green day?

gee that was my theme song for the longest time and to an extent it still is. I found that being &quot;The nice guy&quot; alwasy threw me in the &quot;friends zone&quot; which sucks. and you know what is worse is now that I'm married I began to realize that was being silly. If my wife was to die or we were to split up or for whatever reason she and I were not together I'd have no problems with just walking up to a chick and saying hello.

TripleJ

Platinum Member
Apr 29, 2001
Yay for schoolsucks :). Feeling happy now? Anything else planned? One-on-one's a good way to go(in bed's best but I'm serious). You can interact with her a lot easier that way. Well done schoolsucks, you're on your way.