The Lone Gunmen (TV Show) 911 Video revisited... scan the whole page .. nice Pentagon Airplane Crash Planning..etc..etc.

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Its about a government plot to remotley control a 727 into the WTC. Below is some clips from the script.
We know the government like to plant these little easter eggs, as disinformation. So when someone brings it up they can say yea, that was just a TV show! I saw that!

What do you think the chances are that they will ever reair this again?

The lonegunman TV show aired pilot episod in March and in July 0f 2001.

Anyway, I was sitting there, and my Chief of Staff -- well, first of all, when we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on. And you know, I thought it was pilot error and I was amazed that anybody could make such a terrible mistake. And something was wrong with the plane, or -- anyway, I'm sitting there, listening to the briefing, and Andy Card came and said, "America is under attack."
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/01/20020105-3.html

DR. RICE: Steve, I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon; that they would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile. All of this reporting about hijacking was about traditional hijacking. You take a plane -- people were worried they might blow one up, but they were mostly worried that they might try to take a plane and use it for release of the blind Sheikh or some of their own people.

Condi Rice trys to cover up Intelligence Failures

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Intelligence now means they have to review the scripts from every TV show and movie and say "hey, could terrorist do this?"

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by: alchemize
Intelligence now means they have to review the scripts from every TV show and movie and say "hey, could terrorist do this?"

Well, if that is the case then it means that Hollywood would have done a better job to predict the needs of Homeland Defense than the CIA, DOD, FBI and the President COMBINED!.. OR it means that the Administration WAS LYING when they claimed they never thought that terrorists would hijack an airplane for anything more than a negotiaton tool <<< :disgust:

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Well, the Pentagon was aware that there was a possibilty of such an event... and i think they even heard rumors that Al Qaeda had wanted to do such things. But i'm sure they have hundreds, if not thousands of other possibilities already foresighted... the trick is seeing which is most likely. There's only so many resources you have available.

ReiAyanami

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2002
how did they ever get out of that last episode where they were turned into the blue man group...

hagbard

Banned
Nov 30, 2000
The show is pretty accurate. Never were any terrorists, just more US government lies. Didn't many of those "terrorists" show up late back in SA? Neat trick.

:D