The latest Clinton leak

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Well it was not really a leak, although the democrats in charge claim it was a "mistake." But apparently a bus on the campaign trail for the democrats was caught dumping some Clinton into a storm drain. The campaign claims it was a leak but there was some excrement everywhere and the operators missed the storm drain. Of course the taxpayer funded Gwinnett County Fire hazmat units had to clean up the mess left by the democrats.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...mping-raw-sewage-storm-drai-article-1.2835629

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Chartered bus. Very likely the person responsible isn't even a Democrat. If it does turn out to be a Democrat conspiracy to pollute our nation's storm drains I will vote for Trump though. Make our sewage great again!

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Dave Matthews band actually dumped their bus poop on some people, so I'd say that incident was worse than this one.

The crimes here are not going ignored, though. Rest assured, OP, we are going to get to the bottom of this one.

Reactions: Aegeon

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I wonder if there is anything to the notion that potty training can be traumatic.

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
Dave Matthews band actually dumped their bus poop on some people, so I'd say that incident was worse than this one.

The crimes here are not going ignored, though. Rest assured, OP, we are going to get to the bottom of this one.

With "news" like this, we might already be at the bottom.

Reactions: MongGrel

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
As a registered member of the local chapter of the Assoc. of NIMBY Enthusiasts , I fully approve of the dump.

This incident would have escaped my attention as I am assigned to monitor the blue ice balls falling from the skies. I was assigned the duty of tracking these blue balls after our organization found out from Dennis Prager's AM Talk Show that those blue balls falling from the skies was a Democrat inspired conspiracy to have those balls land only in areas where NIMBY chapters did not exist.

It is merely a coincidence that all of the NIMBY chapters found in the USA are nowhere near any of the GOP national or state headquarters and GOP campaign headquarters or in any locales where Trump rallies are held.

It was heard that this particular bus dump is a GOP plot to frame the Dems as the Dem bus dumps only occur at night and only in proximity of GOP owned properties.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I hope they find the assholes responsible!

And, pilling on with the asshole theme:

A bus bearing Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine’s pictures with the words “Forward Together” pulled over near an O’Reilly Auto Parts in Lawrenceville...

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I hope they find the assholes responsible!

And, piling on with the asshole theme:

Yeh, and this obviously goes all the way to the top, to Hillary herself! We need a congressional investigation!

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
LMAO we need a special commitee to sniff and find out where the asshole is that caused this.

But honestly for anyone who's ever taken a bus ride or chartered a bus.. I would never imagine the customer ever handling the shit manually.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Well it was not really a leak, although the democrats in charge claim it was a "mistake." But apparently a bus on the campaign trail for the democrats was caught dumping some Clinton into a storm drain. The campaign claims it was a leak but there was some excrement everywhere and the operators missed the storm drain. Of course the taxpayer funded Gwinnett County Fire hazmat units had to clean up the mess left by the democrats.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...mping-raw-sewage-storm-drai-article-1.2835629

I wonder if you've ever been in the interview loop, or can at least imagine interviewing someone, if they tried to pull what you're doing here that you would look favorably upon them.

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I wonder if you've ever been in the interview loop, or can at least imagine interviewing someone, if they tried to pull what you're doing here that you would look favorably upon them.

This somehow calls to mind the short sequence in the movie of Woodstock where they're interviewing the harried guy trying to keep up with emptying out the long line of Port-a-Potties in which they lead with, "Getting a little behind?" :D

Perknose

Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I think we found one that will finally stick.

Toilet papergate! Forget the TPP, it's now all about TP!

Unflushed evidence found! Democratic dingleberries shitty hangers on from the short hairs of this campaign!

Cheeky candidate pleads with investigators to have the, errrrrr . . . slate wiped clean! Swears she used only one device! Says opponent is the bigger shit, anyway.

Last edited:

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000

Tempted to make a joke about how people usually have to buy a concert ticket for DMB to dump shit on them, but... I'll resist.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Toilet papergate! Forget the TPP, it's now all about TP!

Unflushed evidence found! Democratic dingleberries shitty hangers on from the short hairs of this campaign!

Cheeky candidate pleads with investigators to have the, errrrrr . . . slate wiped clean! Swears she used only one device! Says opponent is the bigger shit, anyway.
Nice rump roast there.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
This is finally the scandal that will bring down Hitlery Clinton!

It's way bigger than Vince Foster, Travelgate, WhiteWater, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, the Email server, Benghazi, and Benghazi.