The Last Ship -Season 3

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
That was a pretty nifty time warp getting him from a damaged ship at sea to the st louis hanger with everyone waiting the entire time.

And Tex, oh that was painful.

Will be interesting to see what they have planned for the future.

Yea, that was pretty stupid and the whole tex sneaking into the airplane booby hatch with NOBODY seeing him or the pilots getting a warning light....

Eug

Lifer
Mar 11, 2000
First it was the russians, then the chinese, so I'm guessing the canadians will try to be billy bad ass with their one tank and boat.
I hope so, and the Canadians will kick their smug asses.

Eug

Lifer
Mar 11, 2000
WolverineCanada.jpg

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008
They'll drop poutine bombs on them and give them all heart disease.
Remember this is America we are talking about and some cheese and french fries with gravy is a snack for us between first and second breakfast.

57000308.jpg

On a side note what did tex say before he died?

I don't mean about Chandler being a good man but he said something I couldn't make out and it was just one or two words it seemed like.

Childs

Lifer
Jul 9, 2000
Finally caught up...kinda lame about Tex. I dunno, I kinda liked the show better before all the politics. I guess they can't go back to just being a lone ship doing a post apocalypic Homer's Odyssey.

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
I thought Tex was gonna/should have shot her but then there would have been no ending to springboard off of for next year.

Childs

Lifer
Jul 9, 2000
I thought Tex was gonna/should have shot her but then there would have been no ending to springboard off of for next year.

So did I. I thought Tex was just going to do it while she was talking crap and Chandler thinking about it. It would have been more consistent than what happened.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
Anyone know when season 4 starts. I don't see a date, but I do know they cleared the way for a season 5.

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008
Anyone know when season 4 starts. I don't see a date, but I do know they cleared the way for a season 5.

It generally starts in June, too early to say I guess... With the captain leaving the navy and potentially not captaining a boat anymore, I am not sure it will be as much fun. But still, will definitely watch season 4

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
Due to an actor suffering from depression, the show won't start until August. Total bummer. Now The Strain will start before The Last Ship.

Reactions: Charmonium

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Due to an actor suffering from depression, the show won't start until August. Total bummer. Now The Strain will start before The Last Ship.

Is that true? I do see it for August which seems late, but there's this statement...

According to an insider, “The Last Ship” team recently returned from a two-week spring hiatus, so with this additional halt, production will have been shut down for quite some time. However, “The Last Ship” has already been renewed for Season 4 and Season 5, each consisting of 10 episodes, and both seasons are shooting back-to-back. Per our sources, the fourth season is already wrapped and the fifth season is being shot now — so the Season 4 premiere should not be pushed back at all by this production delay. The fifth season is slated to premiere in summer 2018.

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
I still like this show. I thought season 3 was an interesting if a bit convoluted change of scenery. No idea where they can go from here that won't be played out, but we'll see.

Malogeek

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2017
yaktribe.org
Really enjoy this series and wondered where it would go after he resigned from the Navy. New virus, new reason to save humanity, hopefully still no Michael Bayish stupidity. Will definitely watch.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Not looking forward to how many episodes it will take for him to find himself... then get back to business. Soul-searching scenes are just dull and add nothing to the story.

Reactions: Thebobo