The Indisputable Greatest Cubicle Prank

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
No matter how neat it is, I'm amazed that the management would even allow that. It certainly wouldn't fly at my job.

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Originally posted by: Modeps
No matter how neat it is, I'm amazed that the management would even allow that. It certainly wouldn't fly at my job.

I thought the same thing at first but now I'm thinking the local management gave them permission for it at least temporarily, that would suck to have to tear it down though lol. And given the past cubicle pranks the guy admitted to pulling in the video I imagine it's a laid back office environment anyway.

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
Originally posted by: Exterous
I would be much happier in that than a cube. Maybe even put up a fence and get a "No trespassing" sign

And then bring in some sod and give yourself a front lawn. Put in a couple of pink flamingos.

Gibsons

Lifer
Aug 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Aflac
What happens if the guy gets fired?

Everyone fights for who gets to take the cool cubicle, then just change the name on the mailbox.

Jawo

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2005
OMG....that is so awesome....just make the roofline a few feet higher and it would be perfect!!!

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Wow, that kicks ass! :laugh: I'd rather have that than a regular cubicle.