The "I voted and how smoothly it went" Thread.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
For comparison how was it in November for you?
Same location, also early voting, but October 14, so not the very first available day like today.

About the same amount of people, took probably 45 minutes instead of 15. So the one thing I notice is its a lot smoother this go around, probably because instead of their last go being a year prior, it was like, 5 weeks ago.
I'm not sure you should have done that.

Although it's rather unclear whether that's a marked ballot or not, since it's just a screen and you could have changed your choices. :confused:
It's not a selfie, and it isn't even the marked "ballot", which is paper and has a scanner code. I also have a picture of the marked ballot but I won't be posting it. I mean, if they really want to find me and crime me up for a picture of the computer screen, then this whole country is already dead already, so fuck it, come get me.

ponyo

Lifer
Feb 14, 2002
I mailed my GA Senate runoff vote last week. I check today and it was received and processed on Dec. 12th. So I'm good. Absentee mail in ballot is so easy I don't know if I will vote in person again. Zero stress and zero lines to deal with.

Reactions: Burpo