The I still love my old 8800GT thread.

tweakboy

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2010
www.hammiestudios.com
Hehehehehehe, I play @ 1600x900@100hz 2xAA 16xAF high quality in nvpanel and phsyic to CPU haahahha my CPU will take care of the phsyic pointless for another card. Game settings all default or high. These games run like a charm smooth as can be.

MASS 2
GTA5
MW2
UT3
Gears 2 and Trackmania United Forever the best car multiplayer game ever on PC next to Stunts back in the hay day of DOS lol.

These games avg like 75fps at worst. FPS always high smooth above 70 and usually 100 , lowest framerate is maybe go down to 50fps and jump right back up... all around smooth action. I have tried all these games @ stock 2.4Ghz and at my OC http://www.hammiestudios.com/overclock.jpg I get same fps and performance,, CPU will never bottleneck, it will handle a 480 but I dont want one, rather wait for a new more energy effecient chip.. matter of fact im cool with my DAW for another 2020 baby!!!!!! thank you God and to all you of you civil people.

toyota

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001
please not the physx crap again. I am so tired of telling you that in games that use hardware physx your framerate will not be playable on your cpu. heck it wont even be very playable on your 8800gt, while doing graphics too, so in those games just don't select advanced physx effects period. I don't think anything ever sinks in for you as you seem to repeat the same nonsense over and over. btw none of those games even use hardware physx so it doesn't matter what you have selected in the Nvidia cp.

Last edited: