The Hypocrisy Never Ends!

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I dunno, it seems like the Republicans are the ones being caught in gay sex scandals. Personally I don't care what a politician prefers, but I do insist on honesty. If a politician is gay or (actively) bisexual he or she has a moral obligation in my mind to either keep that private or speak the truth; it is base hypocrisy for one to condemn others for that same thing which one is doing. And a man who lies about one thing will lie about many.

Their Politicians. I don't care if their wigs, tea party dems rep. what ever . LOOK at the world we live in . Honesty and power do not mix. You can't get elected without being in someones pocket. As for morals were all lacking in some way or another, It just how you feel about it . Does it bother you do you make effort to change . Its not just black and white

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Watch this Godless scientist dance his dance ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9cqV9Dy6gs

In regards to both this and the other link: Two different theories addressing possibilities of the beginning of the universe we live in.

In the youtube vid, he is expanding on an already existing theory that is generally accepted by those who choose science over religion. In the article, he is a priest/scientist who has every reason to place doubt on someone else's theory. The title is misleading also because he can't prove the theory of the existence of God as he believes him/her to be anymore than the scientist can prove the Big Bang theory at this time.

The main difference for me is the religious view is what it is, believe it or don't, doesn't matter, it will not change. It is for people who require answers. The science view can and will change as more theories are eventually tested. Though I doubt it will answer all our questions in my lifetime. It is for people who can accept that the answers are still being found.

In regards to the second youtube vid: I expected something intellectual, I want my 3 minutes back! That teaches how to try and make someone doubt themselves, doesn't prove you're right either, remember the word...theory, it makes a difference. You already chose your kool aid, don't try to make other's drink it too..

Last edited:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Their Politicians. I don't care if their wigs, tea party dems rep. what ever . LOOK at the world we live in . Honesty and power do not mix. You can't get elected without being in someones pocket. As for morals were all lacking in some way or another, It just how you feel about it . Does it bother you do you make effort to change . Its not just black and white

A hardcore religious guy, but bending morals is ok when seen fit. For MANY people it is black and white. And some people still hold value in honesty..

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Quite true. As for my own morals, they seldom bother me, though occasionally I do still fall short of my own standards. To be honest, it was a lot harder to live up to my own morals when I was young. Nowadays temptation is, um, just less tempting I guess.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
A hardcore religious guy, but bending morals is ok when seen fit. For MANY people it is black and white. And some people still hold value in honesty..

What part don't you understand about the human condition. We all sin except that . It doesn't give you a license to sin . repentance is needed . Being aware and trying to overcome our short comings . Being sorry about your short comings . Thats one reason I except Christ as Master of the living word. He who is without sin let him cast the first stone

Yes some people hold value in honesty . But such a person can not win a major US election . TO much $$$$$$ involved

Last edited:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
What part don't you understand about the human condition. We all sin except that . It doesn't give you a license to sin . repentance is needed . Being aware and trying to overcome our short comings . Being sorry about your short comings . Thats one reason I except Christ as Master of the living word. He who is without sin let him cast the first stone

Yes some people hold value in honesty . But such a person can not win a major US election . TO much $$$$$$ involved

If that's the way you feel, then things will never change. You're subsequently conveying the message that it's ok to do what you want as long as you say "I'm sorry, please forgive me". Please explain to your grandson that to be the president, you must be a dishonest person...and then tell him lying is a sin and you will burn in hell for it.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
If that's the way you feel, then things will never change. You're subsequently conveying the message that it's ok to do what you want as long as you say "I'm sorry, please forgive me". Please explain to your grandson that to be the president, you must be a dishonest person...and then tell him lying is a sin and you will burn in hell for it.

BS your reading what you want to read NO were in what I wrote did I imply such a thing . Reread and comprehend .

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Maybe he just needs a ride on Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride?

My opinion of this thread is, "My God, it's full of crazy."

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Just this topic. Is full of crazy. Or would it be more accurate to say the world is full of crazy. Don't worry the number of crazy in the world is about to be reduce by a large large factor.

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
Don't worry the number of crazy in the world is about to be reduce by a large large factor.

... says the false prophet.

Predictions of the world or mankind's demise are a dime a dozen, and have been made all throughout history by many people... most of whom were smarter than you. The one thing they all have in common is they were all wrong.

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
I am guessing that a friend of the rentboy learned who his client is and showed up with the camera planning to 'out' the minister.

Will be interesting to hear the whole story.

Eliminating another anti-gay bigot isn't a bad thing in my book.

Yeah I guess as long as your book wasn't...

Indeed, much of Rekers's activism over the past three decades — beginning with his 1983 book, Shaping Your Child's Sexual Identity — has been devoted to improving children's lives by educating them, protecting them from their own budding sexualities, and keeping them safe from gay adoptions — as he did by testifying as an expert witness in favor of gay adoption bans in both Arkansas and Florida.

Man, this guy takes the cake.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally Posted by Nemesis 1
Don't worry the number of crazy in the world is about to be reduce by a large large factor.

Going back to your home planet? :eek:

It's for the best, though I'll bet even on Absurdia7 they think you're whack.

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007
Nemesis 1 said:
"Yes I see . Its like I told one person here a couple of weeks ago . Get out of tenn. while the getting is good. Lets see how this turns out. only 7 months left of 2010 . Lets just count all the dead in Dec of 2010"
----------------------------------------------------------------
"I try hard not to judge , You wouldn't want my judgement because I would arrest these types . You reason things out and make judgement. Having an opinion on a subject is not judgement . But than who judges? as you from what I have read deny that God exist . If there be no god than I be judge is your opinion. My belief is there be a God and judgement is his. So I only offer an opinion ."
----------------------------------------------------------------
"Thats the differance between us . You believe like many others that judgement is the end . I believe its the beginning . The water bearer is amongst you take care."

You make one of the best cases for abortion and birth control than I could possibly find and post as an example. I sure hope you and the wifey practice it rather than dump more clueless idiots into the world that think like you do and are doomed by religious indoctrination brainwashing like you are.

And I strongly suggest you and the hateful religious trash like you to stand BEHIND your GOD and await HIS judgment, rather than make your foolish stand for judgment in FRONT of HIM and FOR HIM such as posting in public about your unwashed heathen opinions about HIM and HIS JUDGMENT. But at least your finally washed now... :rolleyes:

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/artic...ay-be-1-billion-mayor-karl-dean-says/19467547

I can't imagine another more religiously backwards and illiterate place in the USA that deserved HIS flooding wrath more than Nashville. Well, I can actually imagine a few other places that also deserve widespread flooding equally, like Salt Lake City. Anyway, you should FEAR your GOD because THIS is HIS HOLY WRATH for Tennessee for judging others sins IN HIS NAME. ():)

BO:eek:O!

The water bearer is amongst you now all right. :ninja:

And HE seems to be sending HIS Holy water to look for you and your unwashed heathen family and those who hypocritically judge others just like you... :colbert:

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Being gay is not being abnormal. Presumably, you believe that what God creates is good. And you believe that God created all living things - or at least created the process by which all living things evolved. Therefore, since every higher species known has homosexuality, homosexuality must be both natural and good. And if it's natural and good, why would homosexual humans try to be something other than what is natural and good?
Being gay is abnormal in that it is outside society's norm, although I agree that being gay would be normal to an individual who is born gay. I don't think it is unnatural since some people, from their youngest sexual memory, are attracted to same sex only, without an exterior force (that we know) causing their gaiety. As far as being good, I don't think a preference or orientation can of itself be good or evil - it is only how we choose to act upon it that makes it one or the other. And I do not care about homosexuals trying to be not homosexual; I can support them trying to be "cured" if they do not wish to be homosexuals, or I can support them being homosexuals. I ask only for honesty. Either keep it to yourself or be honest about who you are, don't condemn others for what you do even if you think it is wrong to do it. If a man is engaging in a behavior but honestly believes that behavior is a sin then he should be trying to stop himself from engaging in that behavior, not attacking it in others.

And yes, I believe that all of G-d's creation is good, but not all behaviors we can do with our free will are good. But except as they materially affect me and mine (or others, as needed) I'll leave that judgment to G-d.

Last edited: