The Hypocrisy Never Ends!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Me and my brother had this out a long time ago. Befor he came out . I asked him why he doesn't admit what he is . He still denied . Thats the reason I don't respect or like him . I new he was gay way befor others even thought it so . My wife couldn't believe he was gay something we discussed befor we got married I believe My brother was 11 at the time. It took the boy until he was 34 befor he admitted it.

Good for you, +1 for your gaydar! But seriously, I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to admit that to yourself and others with the knowledge that it will forever change the way your family, friends, and everyone judges you..I'm happy I'll never have to. Have you ever stopped for a few and tried to place yourself in someone elses shoes? Or be understanding in stead of confrontational?

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
Its has nothing to do with permission as your aware. But admitting it here is OK if you say so. A natural gay is like anyother defective child . Shit happens . But don't preach its OK and normal its an abnormality like many other birth abnormalities . Thats a gays problem . They can't except the fact there abnormals so they push an agenda of normalecy. Hay their defects that are in denial.

- Being gay is not a "defect"
- Being gay is not a "shit happens" situation
- Being gay is OK.

You are wrong about everything.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Thats your opinion . Judgement is at hand. Keep singing that song. You will recieve that which you so richly deserve.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Good for you, +1 for your gaydar! But seriously, I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to admit that to yourself and others with the knowledge that it will forever change the way your family, friends, and everyone judges you..I'm happy I'll never have to. Have you ever stopped for a few and tried to place yourself in someone elses shoes? Or be understanding in stead of confrontational?

Oh the problems it has created. I know not wear to begin . As you yourself stated . The judgements of others. Which means nothing to me less than zero . Opinions are like assholes everyone has one. The differance is I use mine as it was intended to be used others take pleasure in haveing things put in rather than using it properly . Sex is a good feeling true enough. But somethings just shouldn't be used like there sex organs its UNNATURAL . Put all gays in one state NO women . NO children than Lesbians in another state . NO children . Than in 100 years lets see how they were in being fruitful and multiply. Ya know what will be left just a bunch of dead or dieing fruitcakes .

To act as if homosexuals are normal is denial and fraud against mankind. If your thoughts are preoccupied with sex . Enlightenment will never take hold of self.

Last edited:

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Oh the problems it has created. I know not wear to begin . As you yourself stated . The judgements of others. Which means nothing to me less than zero . Opinions are like assholes everyone has one. The differance is I use mine as it was intended to be used others take pleasure in haveing things put in rather than using it properly . Sex is a good feeling true enough. But somethings just shouldn't be used like there sex organs its UNNATURAL . Put all gays in one state NO women . NO children than Lesbians in another state . NO children . Than in 100 years lets see how they were in being fruitful and multiply. Ya know what will be left just a bunch of dead or dieing fruitcakes .

To act as if homosexuals are normal is denial and fraud against mankind.

But girl on girl is still ok, right?

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Its has nothing to do with permission as your aware. But admitting it here is OK if you say so. A natural gay is like anyother defective child . Shit happens . But don't preach its OK and normal its an abnormality like many other birth abnormalities . Thats a gays problem . They can't except the fact there abnormals so they push an agenda of normalecy. Hay their defects that are in denial.

Defective? Seriously? Jeez....it is obvious by your posts here that the defective person is the one staring back at you in the mirror each morning while you brush your tooth.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

To act as if homosexuals are normal is denial and fraud against mankind. If your thoughts are preoccupied with sex . Enlightenment will never take hold of self.

You know what would be natural? The next time you see a pretty woman, you should go club her on the head, drag her home and have your way with her. After all, that's how we naturally came to be. Or you can evolve past the stone age with the rest of us.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
It is not now that the left has come out of closet. What a man does in privacy is his business, What a man does in public is everyones business . To teach homesexuality in school system is normal is BAD BAD BAD and it sends the wrong message. Or gay parades and such you have your right to be a Natural gay . But keep it to yourself and family parading it around is just wrong . We can debate this forever . Nothing will change . I on the other hand await judgement and I see judgement . You wear blinders were as I don't need them . War is war and its murder no matter how you twist it its murder.

That is nothing more than your opinion, in fact, your entire post is nothing more than YOUR opinion...and it is completely incorrect I might add.

Nobody is teaching homosexuality in schools. What they are teaching is tolerance and acceptance which is fine with me.

shocksyde

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2001
Yes it is but at same time I have been pretty accurate . All things considered. I will referr back to last post i made new years eve.

Don't worry Nemesis, all the gay people will be gone in 2012.

What will your excuse be when your "prediction" doesn't come true?

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
Yes it is but at same time I have been pretty accurate . All things considered. I will referr back to last post i made new years eve.

screw-ball.jpg

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
Put all gays in one state NO women . NO children than Lesbians in another state . NO children . Than in 100 years lets see how they were in being fruitful and multiply. Ya know what will be left just a bunch of dead or dieing fruitcakes .

Your attitude toward us "defective" people most likely doesn't sit well with whatever god you believe in.

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
I would have never believed you could grasp this . well done.
What he "grasped" is that you can love someone without liking them. But the rest of your post was - to put it gently - rather confused.

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
Me and my brother had this out a long time ago. Befor he came out . I asked him why he doesn't admit what he is . He still denied . Thats the reason I don't respect or like him . I new he was gay way befor others even thought it so . My wife couldn't believe he was gay something we discussed befor we got married I believe My brother was 11 at the time. It took the boy until he was 34 befor he admitted it.

The fact you lived in the same household with your brother all those years you were growing up was obviously quite traumatic. I mean, you regularly were within feet - even inches - of a HOMOSEXUAL. Your breathed the same air. You might even have come into PHYSICAL CONTACT with a HOMOSEXUAL. My God, he thought CARNAL THOUGHTS about BOYS. And he never ADMITTED it. But you knew. Wow. That is SOOOOO brave, to actually recognize that your own flesh and blood is HOMOSEXUAL.

How do you deal with the taint? How do you even BEGIN to wash off all those years of slime? Tell us your secret.

Last edited:

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
The fact you lived in the same household with your brother all those years you were growing up was obviously quite traumatic. I mean, you regularly were within feet - even inches - of a HOMOSEXUAL. Your breathed the same air. You might even have come into PHYSICAL CONTACT with a HOMOSEXUAL. My God, he thought CARNAL THOUGHTS about BOYS. And he never ADMITTED it. But you knew. Wow. That is SOOOOO brave, to actually recognize that your own flesh and blood is HOMOSEXUAL.

How do you deal with the taint? How do you even BEGIN to wash off all those years of the slime? Tell us your secret.

gay-away.jpg

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
LOL Sit on my face, and tell me that you love me! Umm, I mean the Lord, tell me you love the Lord!

I can understand loving someone but not liking him, but I hope you don't base it on his homosexuality. Being abnormal is not necessarily being bad, and ultimately your brother's homosexuality is between him and G-d. And who's to say that G-d views homosexuality as worse than eating pork or catfish, or wearing cotton/wool blend clothing? All these things were mortal sins in the Old Testament, and none of them were addressed by Jesus, at least not in the surviving Gospels. (Unless you believe in Paul's version of "Dang it, I KNEW I was forgetting to talk about something before I was crucified." I would never presume to say that any part of the Bible is wrong or of less value - that's a huge judgment to make - but personally I regard the Gospels as Jesus' purest message and therefore G-d's most essential message. I just don't see "Death and damnation to fags!" as a message that anyone, let alone the Creator, would find worthy of His only Son's life, blood and pain. Again, that's an intensely personal judgment we all have to make, but please think and pray on it.)

The left does push its agenda, but so does the right - witness the right's opposition to gay marriage, another form of enforcing our will upon others. Unfortunately both sides are in love with using the authority and armed might of Government to make others live to our satisfaction.
Being gay is not being abnormal. Presumably, you believe that what God creates is good. And you believe that God created all living things - or at least created the process by which all living things evolved. Therefore, since every higher species known has homosexuality, homosexuality must be both natural and good. And if it's natural and good, why would homosexual humans try to be something other than what is natural and good?

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005

Look, your method of so-called "reasoning" makes YOU much more atypical than the typical gay person. So if "atypical" = "unnatural," then you are more unnatural than most gay people. Yet you married and reproduced, spreading your "unnatural" reasoning genes to the next generation. How come you didn't lock yourself in a chastity belt and live your life in abstinent shame?

Last edited: