The Holiday Hotlist Giveaway

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Assimilator87

Sep 7, 2003
A new, all AMD system is definitely at the top of my wishlist. Threadripper + Vega FTW.

P.S. Is there a way to turn off auto-emoji?

artifex

Nov 15, 1999
I want my family to all be together and stay healthy through the holidays. And I want my friends in NC and KY, etc., to be safe in this weather (I know one in NC is stuck without power and they may not plow his mountain road for days). But I don't actually have much in the way of a list of items at the moment. Probably will tell my family I want a bluetooth headset I think they already bought me, and more clothes. Maybe a laptop bag, or backpack to replace the one I have with a busted strap.

p.s. Oh, wow, been a while since I posted on the forums. I really just comment on the site.

amack

Dec 10, 2018
3 500gb ssd drives and one 4tb sata drive would solve all my issues. But if money is no issue then a 6bay NAS and 6 10gb drives would make me happy for a long while

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
What subtask of home theatre can back up that move from DDR3 to DDR4, though?

Every Blu-ray I buy gets ripped and transcoded for playback across the house. Transcoding Blu-ray can be very memory intensive, but most of that actually happens overnight when it doesn't matter if it takes 10 extra minutes, the truth is that my family is a bunch of geeks and my home theater is used as often to play video games as to watch movies. I'm upgrading my HTPC from a Intel G620 to a new an AMD 2600x and GTX1060 since it has way outgrown it's original intended purpose of just being a file server for DVD rips.

destinedfor2019

Dec 11, 2018
My holiday wish list is to get an IPhone 8, get some money, get a round trip ticket to go see my mother long distance, get a bed to sleep in, get a sofa for my living room, get my hair done, get hair accessories, get some clothes, get some shoes, get some jewelry, and get a purse.

CityZenToo

Dec 12, 2018
I could use a ThreadRipper system, and a global system of education that teaches people how to think critically.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
I want a Titan RTX, but I live in India. So I'm not eligible in the first place. :(

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
A 500GB SSD, a 4-6TB external/portable HD and/or gift cards for Amazon, Newegg or even Walmart and Home Depot.

Viddyvane

Assistant Community Manager
Administrator
Feb 22, 2017
Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for participating. The giveaway has now ended and we will be selecting the winners shortly.