The Holiday Hotlist Giveaway

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Alpha One Seven

Golden Member
Sep 11, 2017
So share with us the most coveted item on your holiday wish list and you’ll have the chance to some sweet gear of your own!

What does that even mean? the chance to some sweet gear??
My list is pretty short. I'd like a RR Dawn Black Badge for my wife. The Bentley just isn't doing it for her any more. :(

daveybrat

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jan 31, 2000
How about an XXL Anandtech gaming mousepad?? I love my Pecham XXL pad!

Tedee

Dec 5, 2018
I wish to have an electric scooter or a bicycle because from my home to my school and vice-versa is almost 3 hours walking. And I have to take 2 buses which is almost 1 hour and I still late because I have to wait for the buses and because of traffic, plus there are about 3 roundabouts :)

But I would love to have the mug and the Bluetooth speaker :)

Thank you!

_Rick_

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2012
A nice set of bluetooth over-ear headphones, which would pair with my LG E6 OLED. If I knew which models would actually work, I'd be happier already.

Second would be a stupid (by any reasonable standard)) ducky RGB numpad with MX-Browns, because my Luxeed's LEDs and buttons are dying..

Trefugl

Dec 3, 2013
Honestly, I'd like a 3D printer to support some of my other hobbies/build new hardware for new hobbies. But that's not likely to happen soon - living the dad life now and the "slush fund" has been converted to baby products..

flatty

Apr 3, 2013
Hapiness and health around the world, and an Xeon E5-1680 (v1/v2) for my video editing rig :))