The Confederation Era:
1780s.
Old Republic
1790s-1833
Democratic Era (era of mob rule)
1833-1860
The War Against the People
1860s-1877
Nationalization of the slavery question in 1865. The 13th Amendment should've left it up to the States, so it wasn't a good amendment.
Era of Mass Destruction (14th Amendment)
1865-1877
Neo-Republic
1877-1898
Quest for World Empire start date:
1898 to Present
End of Republic:
Q4 2012.
When the Rethuglicans abuse the Electoral College that they created and use violence and intimidation against the people and their republican process, that's when the Constitutional Republic Ends.

Any corrections or additions I should make? How would you do it differently? Why do you or don't you think 2012 being the End of the Republic is set in stone?

Anyway, I can't believe Buchanan made Suicide of a Superpower... he must be getting really old. He only made like one good book that wasn't about himself even though that's more than I could ever do.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
Will not happen.

I see this working for at least another 300 years.

The way things are going, I say we get rid of term limits and keep the messiah in office indefinitely. Its only fair, after all, he can keep US in a FEMA camp indefinitely. America is doing so well right now that I see no need to change presidents. The current system will be able to sustain itself for at least another 500000 to 600000 decades.

/sarcasm

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
The way things are going, I say we get rid of term limits and keep the messiah in office indefinitely. Its only fair, after all, he can keep US in a FEMA camp indefinitely. America is doing so well right now that I see no need to change presidents. The current system will be able to sustain itself for at least another 500000 to 600000 decades. /sarcasm
Thank you:) You said what I've been trying to say all along. My stupidity is why so few cared to understand. It's my fault this country and possibly the world is about to collapse.:(

Still, I don't think Obama has as much faith in central planning as Romney always has. Romney can't understand economics at all. He may balance the budget for a year or so... Dick Cheney was right when he said deficits don't matter he just didn't make any attempt to see the big picture. Giving the federal govt the power to tax was a mistake. Printing or coining money and borrowing (both of which can only be restrained by a confederation or no govt at all) should be enough for any govt to operate because no subject may legally do all three. Jeffersonian economics was the best. He was the only President to repeal legal tender. Unfortunately, Madison's forces had other plans.

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
The pre-independence era:
1st Continental Congress
The Independence era:
2nd Continental Congress
The Confederation Era:
1780s.
Old Republic
1790s-1833
Democratic Era (era of mob rule)
1833-1860
The War Against the People
1860s-1877
Nationalization of the slavery question in 1865. The 13th Amendment should've left it up to the States, so it wasn't a good amendment.
Era of Mass Destruction (14th Amendment)
1865-1877
Neo-Republic
1877-1898
Quest for World Empire start date:
1898 to Present
End of Republic:
Q4 2012.
When the Rethuglicans abuse the Electoral College that they created and use violence and intimidation against the people and their republican process, that's when the Constitutional Republic Ends.

Any corrections or additions I should make? How would you do it differently? Why do you or don't you think 2012 being the End of the Republic is set in stone?

Anyway, I can't believe Buchanan made Suicide of a Superpower... he must be getting really old. He only made like one good book that wasn't about himself even though that's more than I could ever do.

So you have no problem with states limited free speech, having no jury trials, and taking away any of your other rights?

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
So you have no problem with states limited free speech, having no jury trials, and taking away any of your other rights?
The more soveriegns the merrier.

I don't get why Thomas Hobbes defended the state. It may have been to extend the lives of people like me but it makes no difference in the long run. On the other hand, Hobbes was just being liberal and he saw no hope because the state is half natural because of people like me. That said, I was double predestined to be the anti-Christ and that's why I've hated myself and had so many doubts about who I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.