The history of federal reserve and income taxes

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: miketheidiot
Originally posted by: bipartisanpwnage
Okay so ive been skimming threads about the federal reserve and its basically just a bunch of people arguing and not saying much. How exactly does the federal reserve work?

Text

i read about 1/3 of it and it seemed accurate enough.

also, in before bamacre

What the hell do I have to do this? :confused:

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
"You have attributed conditions to villainy that simply result from stupidity." -- Robert Heinlein

The purpose of income taxation is to securitize govt borrowing. You are, essentially, collateral. One world govt theories not required.

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
Originally posted by: miketheidiot
Originally posted by: bipartisanpwnage
Okay so ive been skimming threads about the federal reserve and its basically just a bunch of people arguing and not saying much. How exactly does the federal reserve work?

Text

i read about 1/3 of it and it seemed accurate enough.

also, in before bamacre

That page is very good but good lord does it get edited way too frequently. If you look at some of the edits you can literally see Wiki mods locking editing capabilities because of people who will literally write "The Fed is owned by elite Illuminati who dictate interest rates from a control tower in Luxemburg".