The Hillary Weiner leaked emails FBI says....

Feb 4, 2009
Its a big nothing burger no change, does not recommend prosecution or charges.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-director-comey-says-agency-won’t-recommend-charges-over-clinton-email/ar-AAjYuAg

investigators had worked “around the clock” to review all the emails found on a device used by former congressman Anthony Weiner that had been sent to or from Clinton and that “we have not changed our conclusions expressed in July.”

Part of me says this was so quick because Comey knows his job is in danger.

Reactions: Ken g6

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Well, yeh, that was predictable. The speculation & innuendo from Repubs has been fantastic, however.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
It's going to be funny to see the re-re-kneejerk from Trump about the guy suddenly being bad again.

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003
The damage has already been done, regardless of this "update". Due to Comey's actions, the entire electorate spent yet another week discussing something that had no basis in reality. It took the heat off of Trump for the reprehensible things he has done that had recently come to light. The whole situation reeks, and to top it off the FBI's credibility has been damaged and the Hatch Act could be shown to have no teeth by the time this is all over and done with.

Reactions: Thump553

HTFOff

Golden Member
Oct 3, 2013
The spotlight was on Huma, so this is was predictable.

I write to supplement my October 28. 2016 letter that notified you the FBI would be
taking additional investigative steps with respect to former Secretary of State Clinton's use of a
personal email server. Since my letter, the FBI investigative team has been working around the
clock to process and review a large volume of emails from a device obtained in connection with
an unrelated criminal investigation. During that process. we reviewed all of the communications
that were to or from Hillary Clinton while she was Secretary of State.

Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton

I am very grateful to the professionals at the FBI for doing an extraordinary amount of
high-quality work in a short period of time.

Let me decode this one.

"I enjoy being alive"

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
You think it's legal for Anthony Weiner to have been handed Classified & Top Secret documents?
Prosecuted or not, these are crimes.

The spotlight was on Huma, so this is was predictable.

Yes, so you think they're simply maintaining Huma's immunity? Would be the simple explanation, regardless how she broke that agreement.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
Yeah, the damage is done as far as the polls are concerned. Hillary will still probably win the White House but that was not the only thing at stake. This whole thing probably turned a clear White House win and a messy senate win into a messy White House win and a senate deadlock. I feel bad for Judge Garland. This whole fiasco may have been the tipping point in determining whether or not he, or anyone, gets to be a supreme court justice. He deserves better. We all do.

Reactions: MovingTarget
Feb 4, 2009
You think it's legal for Anthony Weiner to have been handed Classified & Top Secret documents?

Yes, so you think they're simply maintaining Huma's immunity? Would be the simple explanation, regardless how she broke that agreement.

I'm nearly positive it was classified after the email was sent. I get the point that maybe all need to be secured but if that's the case do you really believe our Congress Critters have never shared a mobile device or computer with a relative?

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
Evidently, damage is exactly what FBI agents wanted to do. The Guardian says:

[A] currently serving FBI agent said Clinton is “the antichrist personified to a large swath of FBI personnel,” and that “the reason why they’re leaking is they’re pro-Trump.”

:rolleyes:

HTFOff

Golden Member
Oct 3, 2013

No idea, the original letter seemed like an attempt to maintain morale in the FBI. This letter is a hedge should clinton lose a close election. Comey needs to lay low regardless of the outcome.

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003

Where in the article does it say that ANY CLASSIFIED INFORMATION was found on Anthony Wiener/Huma Abadien's laptop? It isn't a matter of being "prosecuted or not", but a matter of "it happening in the first place".

Reactions: Capt Caveman
Feb 4, 2009
Where in the article does it say that ANY CLASSIFIED INFORMATION was found on Anthony Wiener/Huma Abadien's laptop? It isn't a matter of being "prosecuted or not", but a matter of "it happening in the first place".

I'm pretty sure I saw there were 3 but as I said earlier when they were sent they were not classified.
I could be wrong but I'm pretty confident I am not.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
The damage has already been done, regardless of this "update". Due to Comey's actions, the entire electorate spent yet another week discussing something that had no basis in reality. It took the heat off of Trump for the reprehensible things he has done that had recently come to light. The whole situation reeks, and to top it off the FBI's credibility has been damaged and the Hatch Act could be shown to have no teeth by the time this is all over and done with.

Damage to whom?
Trump, I would say....

Once again this just goes to prove how delusional Donald Trump is, was, and can be.
You do all realize the MUCH BIGGER PICTURE here?
That if Trump had actually been president, Hillary AND PEOPLE LIKE HILLARY would have been judged - found guilty - sent away, for only the assumption of guilt or accusation of criminal activity.
Never once to have their day in court nor care what-so-ever the accused was in fact NOT GUILTY.
You do all realize what this says about an Donald Trump presidency?
How it would work. How that would function?

How people would be charge then found guilty without once single day in court?
You do all realize exactly what this says about Donald Trump and an America under Donald Trump, do you not?
The bigger picture here as it pertains to the extreme far right and their dictator, Donald J Trump.....

Feb 4, 2009
Damage to whom?
Trump, I would say....

Once again this just goes to prove how delusional Donald Trump is, was, and can be.
You do all realize the MUCH BIGGER PICTURE here?
That if Trump had actually been president, Hillary AND PEOPLE LIKE HILLARY would have been judged - found guilty - sent away, for only the assumption of guilt or accusation of criminal activity.
Never once to have their day in court nor care what-so-ever the accused was in fact NOT GUILTY.
You do all realize what this says about an Donald Trump presidency?
How it would work. How that would function?

How people would be charge then found guilty without once single day in court?
You do all realize exactly what this says about Donald Trump and an America under Donald Trump, do you not?
The bigger picture here as it pertains to the extreme far right and their dictator, Donald J Trump.....

Funny how Trump rose and is continuing to rise in the polls after the leaked letter. Coincidence?
I don't think so

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002

Which part of "No Evidence Of Criminal Activity" don't you understand?

Last edited:

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Oh, hey, look, nothing burger 27/27 against Clinton.

Where there's smoke, there's a couple of right-wing scumbags with a smoke machine.

Forever.

Reactions: MovingTarget

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
16yk98.jpg

Reactions: 0roo0roo

guachi

Nov 16, 2010
The fact that Anthony Weiner is alive is proof that Clinton doesn't have people killed.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I'm still waiting for Rudy Giuliani to explain himself about how this Comey driven suicide car bomb turned out to be the silly clown car Trump's been furiously pedaling around in a circle.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
But your cult leader trump, just a couple days ago, said that comey really stepped up and regained his reputation.

I guess this is where you disagree with your cult leader.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-praises-james-comey-230542

I don't have a cult.I'm no raving fan of Trump no matter how many times you say it.

1, Comey should have taken it to a grand jury in the first place.
2. He stupidly dropped the investigation.
3. Then adding more stupidity opened it again publicly, before he knew what was going on. Then had to choke it back again.

Comey is a hand puppet of the administration.

What does your Coven Leader have to say about it?

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
This election has such bad choices. Bad vs. Worse. The best one could have hoped for was Trump wins then does something stupid like call for the genocide of Muslims, gets impeached and Mike Pence becomes president and ends up being a great president...or Hillary wins, gets convicted of giving away secrets through faux email foibles, gets impeached and Tim Kaine becomes a great president.