The Hammer is falling as the Insurrectionists are identified.

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
It's funny how you guys think humiliating people and ostracizing them is the answer - as if history hasn't proved that wrong countless times again and again for you to continue learning over and over.

Oh well. Enjoy the continued tax burden.
These shit-stain individuals caused 5 deaths, massive damage to our capital complex, 50 cops injured, complete humiliation of the entire country on the world stage, put the entire senate and house in danger and your worried about him being "ostracized"?, how fucking rich.

Nov 8, 2012
Tax burden? If anyone is convicted on charges of sedition or insurrection, they should be permabanned from receiving ANY kind of public service.
Lose their job and house as a reault? Gee...too bad. Actions have consequences. Joint Chees and live in the park.
And what's the overall net cost of hobos that go around living in cities? How's SF doing? Make sure to hop over the needles on your way to the office.

Nov 8, 2012
These shit-stain individuals caused 5 deaths, massive damage to our capital complex, 50 cops injured, complete humiliation of the entire country on the world stage, put the entire senate and house in danger and your worried about him being "ostracized"?, how fucking rich.

The shit stains of BLM caused 17+ murders last I checked alone. And that's just from what we have recorded in 2020. But for some reason you judge them demonstrably differently and accept different actions as bravery. Oh the irony.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
I absolutely cannot believe that idiot running up the stairs didn't get shot.
I don't know if this is the one, but a Capitol Police officer is being hailed as a hero, as he goaded these terrorists (there is not other term for them) and got them to chase him while others were working to secure the doors into the Senate Chambers.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
The guy with makeup and horns lived with mom too. Incels?
Gotta love this answer when he was picked up and charged,

"But he told The New Yorker he thought he was welcome to enter the U.S. Capitol and claimed he 'found' the zip ties on the floor and merely picked them up so he could hand them in to a police officer. "

Yea, we're sure you were looking for an LEO to "hand in" your zip-ties, try that excuse with any Judge ans see how well it flies.

ponyo

Lifer
Feb 14, 2002
It's funny how you guys think humiliating people and ostracizing them is the answer - as if history hasn't proved that wrong countless times again and again for you to continue learning over and over.

Tax burden? WTF. These fucking terrorists wanted to harm and end democracy that allows you to live the good life in this country and you're fucking worried about tax burden? You're completely fucked up. This is not about being Democrat or Republican. It's about being American. If you support these terrorists, you're a traitor just like them.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
That is awesome, and 100% what should be done.

Imagine what'll happen at the gun store when their background check comes back as a potential terrorist.
Before that law enforcement where he lives should be knocking on his door to disarm him by confiscating the guns he already owns, and to revoke his concealed carry permit.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
The shit stains of BLM caused 17+ murders last I checked alone. And that's just from what we have recorded in 2020. But for some reason you judge them demonstrably differently and accept different actions as bravery. Oh the irony.
17?, I highly doubt that but you seem incapable of getting the point, THEY WERE NOT ATTEMPTING TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT. These people humiliated the US on the world stage like nothing else, Putin will send all these traitors a nice X-mas gift.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
I don't know if this is the one, but a Capitol Police officer is being hailed as a hero, as he goaded these terrorists (there is not other term for them) and got them to chase him while others were working to secure the doors into the Senate Chambers.
That would make sense. Give him a medal.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
17?, I highly doubt that but you seem incapable of getting the point, THEY WERE NOT ATTEMPTING TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT. These people humiliated the US on the world stage like nothing else, Putin will send all these traitors a nice X-mas gift.

You can waive facts in front of him all you want, won't make a difference. He's just trolling thru

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I can't help but shutter at what would have happened if these terrorist thugs would have found the hiding congressmen and congresswomen. We all know what would have happened..... The thugs would have zip-tied every one of them, held them hostage, and we'd have a terrorist hostage situation on law enforcements hands. And being so devoted to Donald Trump and so willing TO DIE for Donald Trump, they would have eventually murdered most if not all congressmen and congresswomen, then committed suicide by going out in a blaze of glory attacking the law enforcers. I wonder how Fox News would have spinned THAT ONE???

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004

You stupid mother fucker. That wonderful Trump Tax cut you fucking trumpeteers have been crowing about? Yea, designed to raise your taxes starting in 2021, and go up every year for 7 years by Trump who doesn't give a flying fuck about you unless you have donated at least 100G to him. That's your fucking Trump tax cut fool, but I haven't met one yet that can figure shit like that out, until the the guy at H&R shows you how much you owe.

As far as humiliating people, nope, just describing how fucking stupid they are. Just the facts ma'am, just the facts.

Last edited:

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

I for one thought the rioters and looters should have been dealt with MUCH more severely than they were.

ewdotson

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2011
The Other guy with Flex Cuffs was arrested. This is Not the older retired Air Force guy, but the young guy who kept his face hidden:
Outstanding. The twitter folks who helped id these guys have done a really excellent job. I'd actually been able to check out his facebook page before it was deleted, but since the id wasn't official, I didn't want to give his name and risk running afoul of any doxing rules.

chowderhead

Platinum Member
Dec 7, 1999
I can't help but shutter at what would have happened if these terrorist thugs would have found the hiding congressmen and congresswomen. We all know what would have happened..... The thugs would have zip-tied every one of them, held them hostage, and we'd have a terrorist hostage situation on law enforcements hands. And being so devoted to Donald Trump and so willing TO DIE for Donald Trump, they would have eventually murdered most if not all congressmen and congresswomen, then committed suicide by going out in a blaze of glory attacking the law enforcers. I wonder how Fox News would have spinned THAT ONE???

QAnon believer Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colorado) live tweeted the potential location of Pelosi during the storming of the capitol and included that "today was 1776."

The House should vote to expel her from Congress for trying to aid these terrorists those trying to hunt down the number 3 ranking person in US government. .

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
QAnon believer Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colorado) live tweeted the potential location of Pelosi during the storming of the capitol and included that "today was 1776."

The House should vote to expel her from Congress for trying to aid these terrorists those trying to hunt down the number 3 ranking person in US government. .

Absolutely...and charge her with seditious conspiracy.