The Hammer is falling as the Insurrectionists are identified.

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
FUCK PIGS!!

No but seriously this is just more evidence that many american cops are part of the conspiracy to fuck free citizens.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
He had listed it on eBay at one point until they took it down.

The times we are in means I honestly can't tell if you are joking or not (much like that post claiming Trump tried to register on Myspace - who knows? Nothing is too absurd these days)

Reactions: Zorba

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
The times we are in means I honestly can't tell if you are joking or not (much like that post claiming Trump tried to register on Myspace - who knows? Nothing is too absurd these days)
No, seriously.

Nov 17, 2019
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Alabama’s attorney general is calling for an investigation into who may have authorized a branch of the Republican Attorneys General Association to promote the pro-Trump rally in Washington, D.C., that preceded a deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol.

The investigation comes on the heels of a report in Documented, a liberal watchdog group, that said the RAGA’s policy arm authorized and paid for a robocall that called on “patriots” to march on the Capitol as Congress was voting to certify the Electoral College results that declared Joe Biden the winner of the 2020 presidential race.

I'm waiting to see if they determine it was someone within the group, or a copycat pretending to be them.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
So aren't you saying you are angry about what I have said and wish to put distorted words in my mouth? I have told you that most people spin on the wheel of Karma and I suggested a way off, not for the world, but for the individual who can take the truth in. But maybe it's attachment to that wheel that is your first love. You have every right to your ignorance and me to my pity for it. But if there is really something about what I have said you seek real clarification of, please ask again.

To answer so far what you have asked: Some will repent at much less than you suggest and others not even then.
Sarcasm dude. I felt you painted a picture of one extreme and being obsessed with patterns as I am I simply draw the other picture. Cant have jing without jang... or something.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Trump's good at throwing people under the bus, let's hope the distancing continues.
Trump doesn't even have to throw people under the bus. All he has to do is tell his followers to stand in front of the bus.

Reactions: cytg111

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Trump doesn't even have to throw people under the bus. All he has to do is tell his followers to stand in front of the bus.
For the general public thats mostly true.
For career politicians who are used to navigating the minefield, that will never work. They know how to keep themselves afloat after their ship hits an iceberg.
Just look at all the people who went against him once and were fired or shunned. Maybe at the time they appeared to be traitors, but now they seem smart, and more loyal to America than a childish jerk.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
FUCK PIGS!!

No but seriously this is just more evidence that many american cops are part of the conspiracy to fuck free citizens.
Surprised more of the SPD did not show up. U don't know SPD history.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
The more they release new video of and the violence involved just burns me to no end. And dare these traitorous thugs now threaten the inauguration. And even worse, the one guy responsible is still president and we have republicans defending his continued occupation claiming NOT ENOUGH TIME or WHY BOTHER to hold Trump accountable. If you were ever stung by a bee or bitten by a bug you can’t brush the bug off fast enough to stop the biting. Like a knee jerk reaction. Well Donald Trump must be brushed away immediately from office regardless of the time or the trouble just like a biting bug. How anyone would allow Donald Trump to still occupy the office makes my head spin. And boils my blood to no end. I’m pissed at Trump but I’m more pissed at Mike Pence for refusing to take action and pissed with republicans for pussyfooting around making up excuses and defending this president. For Donald Trump to remain in office for one more hour is absolutely unacceptable.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
cdfgzRA.jpg

Shamrock

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999

GoodRevrnd

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
I'm gonna leave this right here.

View attachment 37446
Pizza Ranch Putsch

Not that I necessarily believe Trump would lead a future genocide, but the hammer needs to fall swiftly and devastatingly on him. We must make it clear we will never tolerate this shit again.

I don't think he has enough gas left in the tank for a round two anyway. But it doesn't really matter, they got this far with clown car fascism. What happens when Trump 2.0 comes along with a bit of refinement and tact? We must act now to stop the next guy.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Not that I necessarily believe Trump would lead a future genocide, but the hammer needs to fall swiftly and devastatingly on him. We must make it clear we will never tolerate this shit again.
Absolutely. If this is not met with severe and painful consequences than it will happen again by someone smarter and even more callous than the orange menace.

Its going to be up to senate republicans to decide if they love their country more than they love their party when they vote to convict.

Reactions: Zorba and TheVrolok