The Hammer is falling as the Insurrectionists are identified.

Nov 17, 2019
The FBI wants them:

Each of the above links shows several closeups of wanted insurrectionists.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Life's hard. It's harder if you're stupid.

Most magats and qunts have IQs interchangeable with their waist size, and they continue to prove it. Sure is thoughtful of them to commit it all to video though. Having a traitor with tepid oatmeal for brains working your heavy machinery or handling your money sounds like quite the liability to me. I wouldn't want any of that bullshit associated with me or my business.

Nov 17, 2019
  • Wow
Reactions: DarthKyrie

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
They will be asking themselves if it was all worth it when they spend the next 10+ years in Federal prison.
That is gonna produce some hardcore MAGA domestic terrorists ... This is gonna come back and bite in 10 years.

Heartbreaker

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2006
I still find it absolutely hilarious that these morons are so against wearing masks to prevent the spread of disease that they even refused to wear them while committing multiple federal crimes.

That's the clueless who had no idea that they would even try to get inside the Capitol.

The guy with the kidnap/hostage kit, had is face completely hidden. He was going there with serious criminal intent, so he hid his identity well.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
That's the clueless who had no idea that they would even try to get inside the Capitol.

The guy with the kidnap/hostage kit, had is face completely hidden. He was going there with serious criminal intent, so he hid his identity well.
That’s a good point.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Hopefully there ends up being more than a few dozens arrests and found guiltys.
Buy all accounts and video footage HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS crossed over the barricades and every.single.one needs to have the book thrown at them. We should not be satisfied until we see 100s of people going to jail for this.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Hopefully there ends up being more than a few dozens arrests and found guiltys.
Buy all accounts and video footage HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS crossed over the barricades and every.single.one needs to have the book thrown at them. We should not be satisfied until we see 100s of people going to jail for this.
Yes, every single person that can be identified must be prosecuted. If you let people get away with this it won’t be the last time you see it.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Yes, every single person that can be identified must be prosecuted. If you let people get away with this it won’t be the last time you see it.

While I hope it is swift and quick, it needs to be thorough as well. If that thoroughness takes months or years, so be it.

Nov 17, 2019
So called 'felony murder' ( a doctrine I have serious issues with) doesn't seem to be on the table:

I don't see it for D.C. either even with the officer's death.

Sedition definitely is though and is being considered by the prosecutors in charge.

Nov 17, 2019
Though highly unlikely without a serious change to law, I'd like to see their citizenship revoked and they be expelled from the U.S. See the second paragraph in yellow here:

"“The very nature of our free government makes it completely incongruous to have a rule of law under which a group of citizens temporarily in office can deprive another group of citizens of their citizenship,” Justice Hugo Black wrote for the 5-4 majority. “We hold that the Fourteenth Amendment was designed to, and does, protect every citizen of this Nation against a congressional forcible destruction of his citizenship, whatever his creed, color, or race. Our holding does no more than to give to this citizen that which is his own, a constitutional right to remain a citizen in a free country unless he voluntarily relinquishes that citizenship."

That's fine and I agree, but does it cover violent acts to attempt to overthrow a duly elected Government?

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
That is gonna produce some hardcore MAGA domestic terrorists ... This is gonna come back and bite in 10 years.

Good Good.. Let the butthurt flow!

Maybe repatriating the patriots to their Utopia of Russia isn't a bad idea. It's what we do to those who break the law and enter our society right?

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Trump's rioters took the nation's capitol for a joy ride, killed five people, terrorized our nation's leaders in the very heart of the people's apex symbol of democracy, trashed and looted their ride while they were whooping it up in there and simply walked away from it thinking what fun it was, let's do it all over again but hey, let's bring more guns next time around.

Hell yeah let's teach those murderous delinquents a harsh lesson in life. The harsher the better as an example of how the nation treats those committing sedition and treason against The People.

Hope this never happens again. However, the Repub party has within its constituency an untold number of sympathisers who were quite proud of what their fellow rioters and looters did at the Capitol. Arrests and convictions of their fellow conservatives will only harden their resolve to hit back even harder.

This is Trump's legacy. This is all a result of the Repub Party's enabling and encouraging their party members to believe and act on the fear and hatred they fomented in their party faithful, to gather together in a mob and make their president's wishes come true.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999

Meanwhile they had helmets, body armor, many gas masks.