The Great Nugget Debate

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000
Have you ever eating one fast food joint's chicken nuggets, or strips, with another fast food joint's BBQ or other dipping sauce?

If you have, did you notice how they much they clash? Do they formulate the ingredients in both so that they cannot be eaten with any other?

Is this just another conspiracy of big business?

Is it just me? Am I crazy? :)

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
The reaction product of chicken nuggets with dipping sauce from the same fast food place is equivalent to crack.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I have often wondered what (if any) part of a chicken the "McNugget" comes from.
rolleye.gif

Tangerine

Jul 25, 2001
Why do you have sauce from one place and nuggets from another? Do you carry them in your pockets? Stock up at home?

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000
Originally posted by: meja
Why do you have sauce from one place and nuggets from another? Do you carry them in your pockets? Stock up at home?

Sometimes you have extra and keep them and sometimes they forget to give you some. So you end up with this troubling situation. :)

I have often wondered what (if any) part of a chicken the "McNugget" comes from.
You've been watching too many Carls Jr. commercials. :)

weezergirl

Diamond Member
May 24, 2000
I dunno but i LOVE mcdonald's sweet and sour sauce. i always ask for it even when i don't order chicken mcnuggets. I like to dip it with my fries and hamburgers. but only if it's from mcdonald's....HMMMMMMMMMM. now i wonder....never thought of this perplexing topic before.

pillage2001

Lifer
Sep 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
Originally posted by: pillage2001
What you just ate is not chicken. :)

But it sure tasted like chicken...

I'm pretty sure every processed chicken products in the market taste like chicken but really, they're not chicken. :D