The Great deception

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I don't engage in conspiracy, I don't find the need to string together a bunch of bullshit to point out the obvious fact with live in oligarchy propped up by duopoly.

I'm not scared as I think humanity needs a reboot. My job isn't to try and educate sheep, my job is to educate my family on what they need to know to survive a 21st century world.

But keep babbling and being part of the problem with your intelligent driven comets/astroids and other nonsense.

Well said sir . But the enemy at the gate is knowledge all americans should know

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
Well said sir . But the enemy at the gate is knowledge all americans should know

Thats just it, there is no educating people as change and/or revolution requires each person come to conclusions on their own.

Same reason we can never bring freedom/democracy to the middle east.
as both are something a populace has to fight for on their own to understand and appreciate.

Long gone are the generations that had to fight for freedom thats exactly why its easy to strip them away incrementally.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Thats just it, there is no educating people as change and/or revolution requires each person come to conclusions on their own.

Same reason we can never bring freedom/democracy to the middle east.
as both are something a populace has to fight for on their own to understand and appreciate.

Long gone are the generations that had to fight for freedom thats exactly why its easy to strip them away incrementally.

Your wise. The problem I having with what your saying is this . What humans do to humans is one thing . But in this modern age we are destroying our house (earth) do we not have responsiabilty to those who follow us. I was young and foolish and took for granted my mother. I have my whole life lived near a river and and creek with large wooded area . I have seen it change and not for the better. My favorit vegie is corn . I can't eat this monsanto corn . it taste of poison bitter sweat. I been in the processing industry basicly my whole life, Nothing is as it was nothing , Quality control is a joke USDA officals are on the take its really ugly. What are we leaving future generations . Or should we party like there is no tomorrow. No matter what ones beliefs are we still must live 1 day at a time.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
Your wise. The problem I having with what your saying is this . What humans do to humans is one thing . But in this modern age we are destroying our house (earth) do we not have responsiabilty to those who follow us. I was young and foolish and took for granted my mother. I have my whole life lived near a river and and creek with large wooded area . I have seen it change and not for the better. My favorit vegie is corn . I can't eat this monsanto corn . it taste of poison bitter sweat. I been in the processing industry basicly my whole life, Nothing is as it was nothing , Quality control is a joke USDA officals are on the take its really ugly. What are we leaving future generations . Or should we party like there is no tomorrow. No matter what ones beliefs are we still must live 1 day at a time.

Problem is talk is cheap, that's the problem with conspiracy theories and the people that choose to propagate them.

Take 9/11 as an inside job, there was so much focus on trying to prove what can never be proven that the very obvious issue of a system that failed got lost in the haze of crap.

Take Monsanto and GMO foods, so much energy is spent trying to prove GMOs are bad and not enough time being spent discussing increasing population and its unsustainable food requirements.

Take these message boards, so much time and effort spent trying to prove the other side wrong not enough time spent on understanding both sides are wrong.

Each individual must come to accept their own truth, nothing you say is going to convince anyone of what they need to discover for themselves and the truth is many will never get it and thats ok because there isn't enough room for them all anyway.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Oh I understand that each of us has his or her own reality, I don't know what happened on 9/11 I do know the offical story is bunkers . What exactly was stored in building 7. What happened to the Gold in the vaults in the trade center. Why was thermite found at the site . Why such a small hole at the pentagon The orginal pics and videos. Like I say I don't know what happened but it smells bad , ALOT of New Yorkers believe it was insiders including fireman and police , I few people ended up dead shortly after . Its a strange thing that happened . JFK killed 6 months after he was going to print US government silver deposit REAL MONEY . 11110 was the bill

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
Oh I understand that each of us has his or her own reality, I don't know what happened on 9/11 I do know the offical story is bunkers . What exactly was stored in building 7. What happened to the Gold in the vaults in the trade center. Why was thermite found at the site . Why such a small hole at the pentagon The orginal pics and videos. Like I say I don't know what happened but it smells bad , ALOT of New Yorkers believe it was insiders including fireman and police , I few people ended up dead shortly after . Its a strange thing that happened . JFK killed 6 months after he was going to print US government silver deposit REAL MONEY . 11110 was the bill

I don't dive into 9/11 conspiracy, I do know without doubt that massive failures across many many government institutions allowed those planes to reach NY and the pentagon.

gulf of tonkin and operation northwoods proves the government will kill its own to propagate an agenda, what is needed beyond that? Nothing but acceptance.

jhbball

Platinum Member
Mar 20, 2002

DERP.

Feb 10, 2000

english-motherfucker-do-you-speak-it.jpg

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Well there ya go ya answered your own question , see that was easy I assume thats the all seeing eye and you watching me. Oh thats right it was perknose

Last edited:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
http://rense.com/general76/jfkvs.htm

If I had to go to war there are not many here a would trust to cover back . Thats really sad. If I was young no power on earth could stop me from going after the rothschilds . Every American should feel the same way Andrew Jackson failed attempt on life, Honest abe murdered, JFK murdered All went against the federal reserve or the Rothschilds is more correctly put . Every american should want this . This is a case were because of crimes against humanity . The entire family should be hung with out trial capture them a kill them with no regrets

Last edited:

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
As far at the video does, they got it a little backwards.
First, everyone that actually tried to get a home loan still had to jump all the hoops.
No one, not even the banks, were simply "giving out" home loans.
They were, however, giving out credit.
And your home became a personal ATM machine.
Duh Duh Duh Duh... Duh Duh Duh.