The Great deception

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
This is one of the best videos I have seen on this , Whats more its great for people who are to lazy to check facts. Not one fact in here. NOT one is untrue. I submit. that even tho many amnericans will go to war on foreign ground and die and be called brave heros . I also submit. these same people are cowards when the enemy is on our shores. They are comfortable in their lives and to fight this enemy would remove that comfort. So Americans are fear full and submit to slavery . Every fact is true and happened exactly as this video shows, The JFK story is the best as it really does show how cowardly our people and gooberment really are .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzRC-id30Po&feature=related

spittledip

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2005
This is one of the best videos I have seen on this , Whats more its great for people who are to lazy to check facts. Not one fact in here. NOT one is untrue. I submit. that even tho many amnericans will go to war on foreign ground and die and be called brave heros . I also submit. these same people are cowards when the enemy is on our shores. They are comfortable in their lives and to fight this enemy would remove that comfort. So Americans are fear full and submit to slavery . Every fact is true and happened exactly as this video shows, The JFK story is the best as it really does show how cowardly our people and gooberment really are .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzRC-id30Po&feature=related

I will pretend to be confused by the bolded above for the sake of humor.

Broheim

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2011
Yes that was changed by someone . When I first wrote it , I had it writen correctly . I proof read it as you see it it appeared made the correction. than submitted it and its back to were it was changed by someone other than me , I swear this is the truth. Ok I jjust looked at the bolded . You needed to included the next line . Than its correct. That was my orginal correction after proof reading. You cauised me to make same error you made in this reply

no you don't.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
no you don't.

Your correct normally I do not. But in this case I wanted to be sure a correctly worded it . This was in fact and exception to the norm. see no edit . that to is an exception to the norm

Last edited:

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
Yes that was changed by someone . When I first wrote it , I had it writen correctly . I proof read it as you see it it appeared made the correction. than submitted it and its back to were it was changed by someone other than me , I swear this is the truth. Ok I jjust looked at the bolded . You needed to included the next line . Than its correct. That was my orginal correction after proof reading. You cauised me to make same error you made in this reply, Ya got me I did not comprehend your simple sentance , Well done . you got me . That was funny.

Holy fuck reading your posts are painful.
And not just because you lack the ability to string together cohesive thought.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Holy fuck reading your posts are painful.
And not just because you lack the ability to string together cohesive thought.

Ya ya we all know this including myself. But did you watch the video and comment on it . Everthing after the Op 1st post doesn't matter. comment on the Ops post. you know the video that the topic is about . I called ya a coward for cring out loud. Have you no self respect. At least comment on the JFK thing . Not one comment on the video itself. Just proves I was right with everthing I wrote in that first post. Your frightened people.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Thank you your link fits every reply in here perfectly well done. You should have commented to get the result you were looking for as it is it got turned on ya.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonbeam
When there are no facts none can be untrue.

Hay moon get the fuck out of this topic , Its ffull of facts . You show one untrue fact . YOU can't you king off strawdogs

Where there are facts, none can be shown untrue. I did not show you one untrue fact I showed you one true fact. Now I have shown you two.

Another fact is that I do not like your attitude. You are voting the right way for the wrong reasons, voting for Obummer so he destroys the nation. You want to punish my beautiful country and call everybody cowards because you are mad at people because they do not see like you. You want to make them suffer for their stupidity. I do not like that. I want to save the stupid people like you, the cowards, the con artists, the fools because I believe in the inherent goodness of humanity. I believe that evil is a mental disease that exists only because of belief. I want to turn on a light so the darkness goes away. I don't want people to suffer. You suffer because you are sick and in denial.

Just as I know what the religious fanatic who knocks on my door with a pamphlet has to tell me, and I send him on his or her way, I didn't watch your video. I already know you are crazy and so is whatever you want to say. And how are we doing with the end of the world thingi, that other hate projected out there that the evil should suffer. Know that so long as you hate, the world has already ended. There is no joy in hate. It is a disease.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Where there are facts, none can be shown untrue. I did not show you one untrue fact I showed you one true fact. Now I have shown you two.

Another fact is that I do not like your attitude. You are voting the right way for the wrong reasons, voting for Obummer so he destroys the nation. You want to punish my beautiful country and call everybody cowards because you are mad at people because they do not see like you. You want to make them suffer for their stupidity. I do not like that. I want to save the stupid people like you, the cowards, the con artists, the fools because I believe in the inherent goodness of humanity. I believe that evil is a mental disease that exists only because of belief. I want to turn on a light so the darkness goes away. I don't want people to suffer. You suffer because you are sick and in denial.

Just as I know what the religious fanatic who knocks on my door with a pamphlet has to tell me, and I send him on his or her way, I didn't watch your video. I already know you are crazy and so is whatever you want to say. And how are we doing with the end of the world thingi, that other hate projected out there that the evil should suffer. Know that so long as you hate, the world has already ended. There is no joy in hate. It is a disease.

How I vote is my business I didn't vote last round . So I took part this round to see how this system works . I been working with people since 08 on this . We had this thing easily won . people counting votes in what for the most part is a private election , Can't count correctly . So I am infact a revolutionist now . Best way for a revolution is to keep the trash in the white house in the white house

gingermeggs

Golden Member
Dec 22, 2008
It's amazing to see how many people when paid off don't give a dam about truth or justice......they over look the conceptually viral potential this has- and then wonder why people go haywire shooting it up in public places, become terrorists or why there as so few opportunities left to make a go of it legitimately.

All the while those ethical-less, moral-less people at the top are taking all the cream out of the world(even your daughters if they so choose).

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
Ya ya we all know this including myself. But did you watch the video and comment on it . Everthing after the Op 1st post doesn't matter. comment on the Ops post. you know the video that the topic is about . I called ya a coward for cring out loud. Have you no self respect. At least comment on the JFK thing . Not one comment on the video itself. Just proves I was right with everthing I wrote in that first post. Your frightened people.

I don't engage in conspiracy, I don't find the need to string together a bunch of bullshit to point out the obvious fact with live in oligarchy propped up by duopoly.

I'm not scared as I think humanity needs a reboot. My job isn't to try and educate sheep, my job is to educate my family on what they need to know to survive a 21st century world.

But keep babbling and being part of the problem with your intelligent driven comets/astroids and other nonsense.

Last edited:

gingermeggs

Golden Member
Dec 22, 2008
I don't engage in conspiracy, I don't find the need to string together a bunch of bullshit to point out the obvious fact with live in oligarchy propped up by duopoly.

I'm not scared as I think humanity needs a reboot. My job isn't to try and educate sheep, my job is to educate my family on what they need to know to survive a 21st century world.

But keep babbling and being part of the problem with your intelligent driven comets/astroids and other nonsense.

So building fortress Lotus503 is your plan? lock up your daughters! lock up your wife! lock up the backdoor and run for your life?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmR0V6s3NKk

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
So building fortress Lotus503 is your plan? lock up your daughters! lock up your wife! lock up the backdoor and run for your life?

No I don't think a fortress is whats needed to survive the 21st century world we live in.

I think getting a good education, in a field that will be viable in a global economy. Learning how to provide for yourself outside of mass food production systems and coming to terms that life will be harder in 20 years than it is now and why are important topics to teach my kids along with self respect and an understanding that we are a sum of our actions and choices vs. accumulation of things.