The Fraud of E=mc²

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Chan Rasjid

Feb 12, 2023
www.emc2fails.com
@Chan Rasjid chatGPT is god now?
I think very few here have any clue how the world will change because of the appearance of things like HIV, Wuhan virus, bitcoin, and now chatGPT. They are actually a herald that the second coming of the Holy Spirit has already descended - the world will never be the same ever.

The good about chatGPT is we now don't need worry about making any decision. Say, to know if you should trust the new physics of chan Rasjid, just input the links, names, etc and you will be given the answer. Just follow.:rolleyes:

Chan Rasjid

Feb 12, 2023
www.emc2fails.com
Really?

In Einstein's 1905 paper Does the Inertia of a Body Depend on Its Energy Content?
He clearly said (translated to English)

The erg is a unit of energy equal to 10^−7 joules

It's all over the internet

This 3 page paper is only a supplemental to his previous paper On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies in the same year 1905

I understand you write this post before reading my comment about how to use chatGPT. Are you Christian? You should have great trust in chatGPT which accompanies the coming of the Holy Spirit to ease the burden of man from the worries of the world.

You should not be surprised if E=mc² is now downgraded. Have you not read about how "The great mountains will be brought low... what is curved will be rendered flat linear... "

Have great faith. Just Follow.

Chan Rasjid

Feb 12, 2023
www.emc2fails.com
Here's a plan: get a janitor job at CERN and figure out what they are doing wrong. When you have enough evidence, you can unmask them before the entire world!

P.S. Don't tell 'em about your papers!
I know you're not serious. Seriously, this plot of yours will be a great hit if put into a TV drama!:D

How do you expect a partial pseudo physicist like me unmask anything within the LHC tunnels. I don't even know how to use a multimeter properly.

If I really go get a job inside the tunnels of the LHC, my expected lifespan would not be much more than the Ukrainian soldiers at the battle frontline; the soldiers get killed by artillery shells, I get electrocuted by High Voltage.:oops:

Chan Rasjid

Feb 12, 2023
www.emc2fails.com
Look, if Richard Fucking Feynman didn't disprove E=mc2, you should really reconsider the foundations of your argument. I find it fantastically unlikely that you've exposed some flaw with it that he somehow missed.
It is "fantastically unlikely". It shows you're indeed sane - your common sense has not been corrupted.

Given that the probability that an electron may breach a classical potential wall is zero, it is also "fantastically unlikely" that electrons can tunnel through the classical potential barrier. Yet, it is happening all the time within our semiconductor chips.

Jul 27, 2020
If I really go get a job inside the tunnels of the LHC, my expected lifespan would not be much more than the Ukrainian soldiers at the battle frontline; the soldiers get killed by artillery shells, I get electrocuted by High Voltage.:oops:
How much longer do you want to live? You are not gonna die until your time comes and the LHC would have a real HR crisis at their hands if electrocution were a significant occupational hazard on their premises.

Be adventurous, my friend! You like physics. What better way to enjoy it than by being around REAL physicists???

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I understand you write this post before reading my comment about how to use chatGPT. Are you Christian? You should have great trust in chatGPT which accompanies the coming of the Holy Spirit to ease the burden of man from the worries of the world.

You should not be surprised if E=mc² is now downgraded. Have you not read about how "The great mountains will be brought low... what is curved will be rendered flat linear... "

Have great faith. Just Follow.

I think very few here have any clue how the world will change because of the appearance of things like HIV, Wuhan virus, bitcoin, and now chatGPT. They are actually a herald that the second coming of the Holy Spirit has already descended - the world will never be the same ever.

The good about chatGPT is we now don't need worry about making any decision. Say, to know if you should trust the new physics of chan Rasjid, just input the links, names, etc and you will be given the answer. Just follow.:rolleyes:

So . . . at long last, it turns out you're not just a crank with one year of college who now thinks you know more than Einstein, you're a religious nutter as well.

We (well, I, the rest of the mods consider you a troll and want you and your noise gone) have allowed you this forum so far. Be careful, be very careful, what you post next.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited:
Reactions: Pohemi

Chan Rasjid

Feb 12, 2023
www.emc2fails.com
So . . . at long last, it turns out you're not just a crank with one year of college who now thinks you know more than Einstein, you're a religious nutter as well.

We (well, I, the rest of the mods want you and your noise gone) have allowed you this forum so far. Be careful, be very careful, what you post next.

Perknose
Forum Director
Since my posts, or some of my posts, are considered unwelcomed noise by the moderators, I have decided to leave this forum permanently.

Best Regards To All Here,
Chan Rasjid,
Singapore.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and Meghan54

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
let's do some unit analysis...

MC2 = mass * velocity * velocity = kg * m/s * m/s
kinetic energy = mass * velocity * velocity = kg * m/s * m/s
potential energy = mass * acceleration * distance = kg * m/ss * m

1 joule = force * distance = mass * acceleration * distance = kg * m/ss * m

checks out.

and if it were all fraud, the math simply wouldn't work

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
let's do some unit analysis...

MC2 = mass * velocity * velocity = kg * m/s * m/s
kinetic energy = mass * velocity * velocity = kg * m/s * m/s
potential energy = mass * acceleration * distance = kg * m/ss * m

1 joule = force * distance = mass * acceleration * distance = kg * m/ss * m

checks out.

and if it were all fraud, the math simply wouldn't work
Also most of the universe wouldn't work.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Also most of the universe wouldn't work.
Most of it doesn't, bloody freeloaders
7G3zITG.png