The Fifth Element

TheLonelyPhoenix

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2004
You know, sh!t like this got Qosis a vacation. I highly recommend you stop before you awaken the wrath of the Mods.

Neurorelay

Platinum Member
Jul 21, 2004
6 on the left, 4 on the right.

BANG BANG

2 on the left, 3 on the right.

Where did he learn to negotiate like that?

Neurorelay

Platinum Member
Jul 21, 2004
Originally posted by: TheLonelyPhoenix
You know, sh!t like this got Qosis a vacation. I highly recommend you stop before you awaken the wrath of the Mods.

All functions ceasing.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
I got the Superbit version. Not gonna double dip on the new edition. Pretty cool movie.

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001

Really? I thought it had something to do about his picture on bbzzdd

Neurorelay

Platinum Member
Jul 21, 2004
I have the original DVD release...and at $20, a superbit version with special features was hard to pass up. The DTS track on this version is awesome.

TheLonelyPhoenix

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2004
Originally posted by: Kelvrick

Really? I thought it had something to do about his picture on bbzzdd

I think that came after the ban.

tami

Lifer
Nov 14, 2004
why are so many people talking about this movie all of the sudden? it's several years old -- or is there a remake that just got released?

Neurorelay

Platinum Member
Jul 21, 2004
Lots of making of special features....and the DTS track was fixed from the original superbit release IIRC.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
Originally posted by: spidey07
Originally posted by: anxi80
Originally posted by: spidey07
new super duper release is coming I believe.
was just released this past tuesday
any goodies worth while? I've got superbit and regular.
the post below details the new stuff... but i wanted to comment that i too own the superbit and dont plan to double dip. in fact, i have the leon: the professional international uncut edition with the fixed dd track and when the superbit came out, i held off on double dipping. im doing the same for the new version that came out this past week also. it would be nice to have a dts track, but i paid over $20 for that international edition version, and i dont want to drop another $20 for just a higher quality audio track. besides, the dd track is sufficient enough for me.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
yes,...3 versions of dvds..triple dip. i only own the first though. wait till hd version comes out.. stupid double triple dip pisses me off.