The FAA isn't F(AA)-ing Around - Fines for Unruly and Maskless Passengers

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Just because they issue the fine, don't mean they will be able to collect on it.

That will end up coming right out of any tax return you ever are due too.
If there is one thing local/state/federal gov't is good at in ANY country, it's they get their money.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Ever since getting vaccinated I dont play the mask game anymore. I might wear on a plane however.

Interesting. Do you care to explain how you are now biologically different than everyone on the face of the earth?

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Lol @ the people criticizing me for no longer wearing a mask because I've been fully vaccinated.

The are not mandatory in Texas anymore and are optional in stores, etc.

Like I said I would wear one on a plane and am not one of "those people" that get confrontational and angry if asked to wear one. So I keep one in my pocket if asked.

No big deal.

You people need to chill, aight?

Last edited:

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Why many workers don't wish to return to the service industry truly is one of the great mysteries of our time.
But we treat them with so much respect. They are essential but we don't want to pay them more than shit wages, we don't respect them enough to not cough all over them in a pandemic, and scream at them that covid is a lie as their coworkers get sick and even die.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Lol @ the people criticizing me for no longer wearing a mask because I've been fully vaccinated.

Like I said I would wear one on a plane and am not one of "those people" that get confrontational and angry if asked to wear one. So I keep one in my pocket if asked.

No big deal.

You people need to chill, aight.

You stop being an asshole and I'll chill out.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020

No big deal.

Asshole says and does asshole things and then has that gall to demand others need to chill out. Fuck right off asshole!

All assholes everywhere need to be called out for their asshole behavior each and every time they are encountered, you included! Don't like it? Then don't be an asshole. But since I know your tiny brain wrapped in its fragile snowflake ego can't handle this simple criticism and wont adjust behavior, you better get used to being called out for what you so proudly are, an asshole! And no, me and others here do not need to "chill out" on this one bit, in fact it would be advantageous to our society if we ramped up our call outs of assholes just like you.

You post too angry, too often. Infracted.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: feralkid

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

No big deal.

ACTUALLY THEY ARE NOT OPTIONAL IN STORES! If the store has a mask requirement you are required to wear the mask in that store!

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Federal law? When did Congress/Senate pass it and President signed it?
any store or business is allowed to require that you wear a mask if you want to use their services! The airline industry in particular will have yuo arrested for not wearing a mask in flight! try it and find out.....

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Conservatives have this bizarre view of what freedom is. Just because you are no longer a minor doesn't mean nobody can tell what to do ever again.
I'd really like to get their take on why they even bother to obey any traffic rules. After all they are just there for public safety. I should be able to choose.

Last edited:

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015

No big deal.

Your ego has the actual potential to get people deaded.

We don't need to chill, you need to take things more seriously.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

No big deal.

You can still get infected if you've been vaccinated and you can still transmit the disease.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
You're a complete idiot. You apparently are completely oblivious to those that owe our IRS millions...
How do you know he isn't a moron? Why are you able to tell the difference between a complete idiot an a moron sometimes, but not other times? What about the difference between a complete moron and an idiot? Is that 4 different things?

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
No mask, no fly, federal law.

No, he's an internet tough guy, don't you know? He's not subject to pussy federal laws....even if the feds can drain his bank account one day and let him know it's going to happen the next day. Or prevent/deny him a home loan because he owes the feds money....or his house is seized...or his vehicle...or his investments.

But he's the tough guy who can bullshit his way through and around any internet forum.....and will melt like the snowflake he truly is when any govt official looks his way.

weblooker2021

Jan 18, 2021
Conservatives have this bizarre view of what freedom is. Just because you are no longer a minor doesn't mean nobody can tell what to do ever again.
I'd really like to get there take on why they even bother to obey any traffic rules. After all they are just there for public safety. I should be able to choose.
Driving is a privilege.

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014

No big deal.

I live in Texas too and haven't seen any stores where they're optional. You're just being an asshole to every worker there. They have no way to tell which unmasked deplorables have been vaccinated and which haven't.

weblooker2021

Jan 18, 2021
I live in Texas too and haven't seen any stores where they're optional. You're just being an asshole to every worker there. They have no way to tell which unmasked deplorables have been vaccinated and which haven't.
Try HEB, to be exact they never enforced it even during the time it was required

Reactions: FelixDeCat