The 'Dark Age' of ATOT

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
I am feeling nauseous when I think back when I first ventured in here. A time when there were
already so many ATOT memes, horrible posters, and animosity against fatties, Christians, Muslims, newbs, and Apple.

2007 - present are the dark ages of ATOT. Hopefully things change when most of you get banned or leave permanently.

theflyingpig

Banned
Mar 9, 2008
Threads like this are so pathetic. OP, you sound like an old man, reminiscing about the days of his youth. STFU.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
I am feeling nauseous when I think back when I first ventured in here. A time when there were
already so many ATOT memes, horrible posters, and animosity against fatties, Christians, Muslims, newbs, and Apple.

2007 - present are the dark ages of ATOT. Hopefully things change when most of you get banned or leave permanently.

I like how your thread represents the same underlying negative motivation that brings about the very threads you bitch about.

Looks like you're just another one of the guys you're bitching about.

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
I like how your thread represents the same underlying negative motivation that brings about the very threads you bitch about.

Looks like you're just another one of the guys you're bitching about.

this

And what's funny is that he says the Dark Ages are when HE joined so I'm guessing the Dark Age started when he joined.

Alone

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2006
It's a forum; nothing changes, some people are just bitter old timers who think their time was the best time.

Get over it.

Dumac

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2005
And what's funny is that he says the Dark Ages are when HE joined so I'm guessing the Dark Age started when he joined.

I know. What the hell?

Who complains and says "ooohhhh woe is me, the dark ages are upon us!" when that is all they know.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
It was the Stone Age of ATOT until about 2001, followed by the Iron Age when we had to post YACTs without a separate forum. Then we had that crazy Space Age around 2004. And who could forget the Age of Anon starting around 2007?

Im going to skip the Internet Age as nobody really cared about it. Right now we are in the Hello Kitty age. :)

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001

2007 coincides with your join date. Coincidence? I think not.