The Dairy Farmers of Canada Advertisement

no0b

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
There is an add with farmers on a tractor that are listening to hip hop music and have their tractor pimped out. They then milk the cows to the beat.

I have been searching around the web but I can not find it. So I would appreciate it if someone knows where it is to post a link.

shabby

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
'Big bad Bessie with the M-I-L-K' heh best commercial ever, i love the tractor :D
Them farmer girls look hot.

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
i hope whoever made that commercial gets mad cow disease and dies horribly

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by: CorporateRecreation

I was raised on a dairy farm, and the family still owns it, even though it's no longer in operation. I have utmost respect for most farmers out there, and still consider myself a "country boy", as I prefer being out there.

That said, I agree, but from a disease other than mad cow.

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: GeekDrew

I was raised on a dairy farm, and the family still owns it, even though it's no longer in operation. I have utmost respect for most farmers out there, and still consider myself a "country boy", as I prefer being out there.

It's not intended to make fun of farmers. The commercial was, after all, produced by the dairy industry. It's an attempt to "connect to youth" and get them to drink milk.

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by: silverpig
Originally posted by: GeekDrew

It's not intended to make fun of farmers. The commercial was, after all, produced by the dairy industry. It's an attempt to "connect to youth" and get them to drink milk.

I know that.