SoylentGreen

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2002
Last movie I saw first day out was Nemesis. This will be it.

I'm fascinated by lightning and I hope that the previews aren't all the lightning.

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
WTF?!?

It's ARMAGEDDON IN REVERSE.

Stupid ass plot with stupid ass stereotyped characters with a stupid ass nonsensical piece of crap BS physics plan to "jump start" the goddamn planet. BOOOOOOO.

WTF is with that ugly ass dildo head from Road Trip and "I have to hack the planet??" crap?? BOOOOO.

WORST. MOVIE. EVER.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: amnesiac 2.0
WTF?!? It's ARMAGEDDON IN REVERSE. Stupid ass plot with stupid ass stereotyped characters with a stupid ass nonsensical piece of crap BS physics plan to "jump start" the goddamn planet. BOOOOOOO. WTF is with that ugly ass dildo head from Road Trip and "I have to hack the planet??" crap?? BOOOOO. WORST. MOVIE. EVER.

hehe hehe - you said dildo - hehe hehe.

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
WTF?!?

Stupid ass plot with stupid ass stereotyped characters with a stupid ass nonsensical piece of crap BS physics plan to "jump start" the goddamn planet. BOOOOOOO.

WTF is with that ugly ass dildo head from Road Trip and "I have to hack the planet??" crap?? BOOOOO.

WORST. MOVIE. EVER.

Completely agree.

This movie looks AWFUL!

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: N8Magic
WTF?!?
WORST. MOVIE. EVER.
Completely agree.
This movie looks AWFUL!

agree

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
It looks kinda of entertaining as an action movie but I don't know if I can stomach the horrible science they're going to have in it.

brentman

Dec 4, 2002
Probably wait for it at the video store. Doesn't seem to take long these days, not gonna be out of the loop for long.

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
WTF?!?

WORST. MOVIE. EVER.

Thank you! What a stupid fscking idea... Jump start the planet... heh.
rolleye.gif

DanJ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
I like how in the trailer they show the Golden Gate falling down, then at the end they show a clip of it back up. Great trailer editing...

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Unlike some, I'll reserve harsh judgement til I see the frickin thing
rolleye.gif
:p

Looks like it might be a fun popcorn flick.

vetteguy

Diamond Member
Sep 12, 2001
Heh, I started a thread about this movie last year. I was in a movie theater in the fall and saw a poster for it, and it said it was coming out in October, but it never did because they pushed it back until now. Back then, I read some information online about it (since the poster got me curious) and the original premise was that that molten core of the earth had stopped spinning, and basically was totally screwing up everything. So they commission these scientists in their submarine thing to go in and start it spinning again by planting a nuclear bomb (I believe). From the new previews i've seen, the plot is now totally different, and that there is some super weapon that uses earthquakes that's gone horribly wrong, and they have to go in for some reason and repair the damage. I wonder if they felt the original plot didn't have enough action or something.