The consolidated New Hampshire primary results thread (let's try this again)

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Guess we better nominate Bernie then.
You better hope he wins then. Because if he loses, not only will Trump get 4 more years, but the entire Bernie crowd will be completely disowned politically. While a re-elected Trump goes full blown McCarthy on the far left.
So you might want to check the arrogant attitude, and recognize you're going to need some help.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
We all know where this is going. Just tell us you're going to vote for Trump if Sanders is nominated and get it over with.
No matter what happens, I won't be voting for Trump. Plus, I live in a safe blue state, so it wouldn't matter even if I did.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Discussing Bernie is complicated. It seems like everyone has some ulterior motives in their Support or Criticism of him. Or, perhaps more accurately, one's position seems largely influenced based upon Whom is having the Conversation.

Reactions: K1052

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
You better hope he wins then. Because if he loses, not only will Trump get 4 more years, but the entire Bernie crowd will be completely disowned politically. While a re-elected Trump goes full blown McCarthy on the far left.
So you might want to check the arrogant attitude, and recognize you're going to need some help.

Thanks, I do hope he wins. Glad we can count on your blue-state support :)

mect

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2004
Did this make sense to you before you posted it?
Yes. If you are blaming Bernie for Hillary's loss in 2016, the only rational reason is because you feel that Bernie and his supporters didn't adequately support Clinton in 2016. However, Clinton and her supporters have shown far less support for Bernie in 2020, so the logical conclusion would be that Clinton is therefore responsible for the 2020 loss. Or is everything just all Bernie's fault in your mind?

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
The Bernie supporters only political strategy is to piss off everyone and then still expect their votes. Trump and the MAGAs couldn't be happier.
There are plenty of Bernie supporters who are better behaved than Blackjack, you know. I have no way to rein in his insane purity demands, unfortunately.

Feb 4, 2009
2. 2 lies! ha! ha! ha!

One...Two...

Count-640x355.jpg

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
2020 UGLY: President Deletes Tweet Calling Bloomberg 'TOTAL RACIST' Over Stop & Frisk...
  • 2016: Trump calls for nationwide 'stop-and-frisk' policy
    “I would do stop-and-frisk. I think you have to. We did it in New York, it worked incredibly well and you have to be proactive and, you know, you really help people sort of change their mind automatically,” Trump told the questioner. “You understand, you have to have, in my opinion, I see what’s going on here, I see what’s going on in Chicago, I think stop-and-frisk. In New York City it was so incredible, the way it worked. Now, we had a very good mayor, but New York City was incredible, the way that worked, so I think that could be one step you could do.”

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
:rolleyes:
Sorry I forgot my /s, I thought it was so glaringly obvious that it would be visible from space.

Okay man, I knew your comment was sarcastic, just didn't know if you knew it was posted as a joke. I won't bother you any more.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Yes. If you are blaming Bernie for Hillary's loss in 2016, the only rational reason is because you feel that Bernie and his supporters didn't adequately support Clinton in 2016. However, Clinton and her supporters have shown far less support for Bernie in 2020, so the logical conclusion would be that Clinton is therefore responsible for the 2020 loss. Or is everything just all Bernie's fault in your mind?

Where did I blame Bernie for 2016? I suspect that's all in your mind. Hillary lost because she didn't have an effective political strategy against Trump. That's entirely on her.

I do blame the diehard Bernie supporters for constantly playing useful idiots for Trump and his supporters, but that's different. But if Bernie wins the nomination by a few million votes and then the loser (who lost by a few million votes) goes around telling people they got screwed, then you might have a point.

Reactions: Bitek

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
With polling support consistently in the mid-40s, Trump's only path to victory is split up the Dems and get as many of them as possible to stay home. Luckily for him, there's Bernie and his supporters, ready and willing to make that happen. Again.

They got trolled hard in 2016, huh? Trump's Russian friends put more effort into "Poor Bernie! So cheated!" than anything else & it worked. I mean, everybody knew she'd win anyway, right? I'm sure we'll see a lot less of it in reality this time around. Internet stupidity will continue, obviously.

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
Joe Biden should sue Jacob Wohl for violating HIPAA policies
Why hasn't Trump given Wohl a position in the admin yet? There can't be any other reason than wanting to work for Trump, for the mountains of BS this guy keeps piling up right?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
That's for 2020 not 2016. And it's obvious why you didn't quote my 2nd paragraph.

mect

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2004
That's for 2020 not 2016. And it's obvious why you didn't quote my 2nd paragraph.
How do you get 8 years of Trump from just one election? Perhaps you just chose your wording poorly?

As for why I didn't quote the second paragraph, that is because I already quoted the entirety of your post once, and you appeared to have missed where I was getting my information from, so I zoomed in on it.