The conservatives are at it again.

SuperTool

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
Groping male undercover officers and whacking off in public that is. :)
CNN article

It's funny that the police has an undercover officer assigned for just such duty. Public masturbaters beware! :D

I'm Typing

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
CNN and AP are left wing commie pinko liberal bastards. I would not believe one word that they produce. I bet this fine upstanding conservative did not do any of those things.

SuperTool

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
>>. I bet this fine upstanding conservative did not do any of those things.
I bet you he prolly did some even sicker stuff, but only got caught doing this. He got busted twice.
However, the fact that there was a federal agent investigating public indecency raises some questions.

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
RED

Very funny. See you changed you icon again, hope I didnt hit the nail on the head with my last post about the ponytail and lipstick:D
Now you look like a conservative republicanor FBI recruit. Trying to pass?

Im TYPING-

In another thread you said-

<<Actually, I have lived in a dozen states, growing up in California, as the son of a conservative military man.>>

So where did you go wrong? Shold have listened to your father and not the people in the land of Fruits and Nuts.

<<What are your credentials, other than being a self-hating minority?
I say self-hating, because conservatives are not in favor of minority rights.>>

To this I can only answer &quot;HUH?&quot;

Stop using personal slurs and calling people names, you are contradicting yourself as a good liberal when you do this.
(More of REDs hypocracy at work?)

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
Hey, Why are you ragging on me? Couldnt that the ikon humor, huh? :D Oh, I get it, fruits and nuts and pontails and lipstick. :D

Think you know I hate Florida about 10 times more than you hate Merced if thats possible and am in complete agreement with your post except you are painting too pretty of a picture of this place.

I plan to move away from here just as soon as a few &quot;obligations&quot; are taken care of. How about You and to where?

I'm Typing

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Florida is god's waiting room...

max, I am going to the rest room now; do you want to follow me THERE and whine about how I dissed you?
:)

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
<<max, I am going to the rest room now; do you want to follow me THERE and whine about how I dissed you?>>

Maybe I would have before this thread as I thought you were a female until the post about your dad.
:p

cxim

Golden Member
Dec 18, 1999
Hey Guys !!! how about toning it down that the old Farts die here ?

I make good money shipping dead shriveled up carcasses.

PS: got to go thru Miami next week, any addys or contacts for that 'good blow' ?

Pennstate

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
I get a feeling that many conservatives &quot;WISH&quot; they are moral. Just look at the bible belt. Higest divorce rate in the country, the most teenage Marriages. If you want to see an even more immoral person, go check out Pat Robertson's records. You think Jesus would have ran a diamond mine exploiting poor African countries?

cxim

Golden Member
Dec 18, 1999
didn't know Jesus was Jewish... damn few gentiles in the diamond business.

AMDJunkie

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 1999
Hey Big Red, you're right, we don't have crooked cops and smogscreen days. And everybody justs loves that liberal cesspool o' sh!t called Hollywood, huh? Oh, and now matter how much Miami bitches about U.S. 1, you still have the most congested roadways in America. Yeah, be proud!

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
CXIM-

Did I miss something?

You said you &quot;didnt know Jesus was Jewish&quot;

Were you being sarcastic or did you truely not know?
BTW, lots of Jews in the diamond business because it was one of the few things they were allowed to do in other countries and it afforded them the high demands on their time that practicing othodox Judism requires.

No disrespect meant.

Futuramatic

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
I can't get that article to load... perhaps it was pulled? Hmmm.... now why whould they do that?

Edit: It FINALLY loaded. I don't even know who this fruitloop is... How is this news worthy? He runs some Atlanta foundation... woohoo. Why don't we take this loser, make a stereotype form him, and apply it to all conservatives!! Yeah, and after we do that we can all go sing Kumbaya and snuggle with some squirrels.. sheesh!!

cxim

Golden Member
Dec 18, 1999
sarcastic...

Pennstate is whackin &quot;christians&quot; &amp; brings up diamonds... an industry dominated by a Jewish cartel.

The Jewish hold on the diamond business was an outgrowth of banking &amp; money lending.

Pennstate

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
I was not wacking Christians. I am a Episcopalian myself. BUt what Mr. Robertson does is not Christian.

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
CXIM-

You said

<<Pennstate is whackin &quot;christians&quot; &amp; brings up diamonds... an industry dominated by a Jewish cartel.>>

I didnt take it that way at all. I have to agree with him.

<<The Jewish hold on the diamond business was an outgrowth of banking &amp; money lending>>

Maybe so but again a stereotype. I stated the reason for them being in ANY business involving money in my last post. Read it again.

Take care

cxim

Golden Member
Dec 18, 1999
OK, let me connect the dots for the slow folks...

PS is bashing PR &amp; 'conservative' christians. He brings up diamond mines &amp; Jesus in the same sentence. This sets the stage for a good pun, as in play on words....

Most diamond mines are controlled by Jews... Why or how they got in control does not matter much. They ( the DeBeers Cartel ) have been responsible for the major exploitation of Africans mining diamonds, not PR, whose role has been very minor.

The jewish control of the industry is fact. The exploitation is fact.

To imply that PR has or had a major role is balderdash.

Pennstate

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
One big difference. De beers is a business. PR is a preacher.

PR used to Relief Aid planes to fly his diamonds back to the US. He only paid back after he was caught.

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
CXIM-

I think you are the one who is slow.

Please back up the following statement with some facts.

<<Most diamond mines are controlled by Jews... Why or how they got in control does not matter much. They ( the DeBeers Cartel ) have been responsible for the major exploitation of Africans mining diamonds, not PR, whose role has been very minor.>>

What makes you think De Beers is a jewish cartel. Read some African history about the Dutch and British, the BOORs and the Africaners. As far as exploitation, what were the native peoples doing with the diamonds. NOT saying the way they were treated was right.

BTW, the price of diamonds is so artificially inflated anyone buying one of less than &quot;Investment Grade&quot; quality is getting ripped off.

cxim

Golden Member
Dec 18, 1999
The diamond industry in South Africa has always been a jewish business.

What is the 2nd largest white population in South Africa after the Dutch (boers) ? Jewish. Who has &amp; continues to control the diamond business in SA.. Jews. The British you mention are mainly jewish.

Why did SA &amp; Israel co develop atomic /nuclear weapons ? Jews in both places.

Diamond mining is not pretty. It has always exploited the native people. It happens to be dominated by people who are jewish. You go to Joberg &amp; the diamond merchants are jewish. The diamond industry world wide is dominated by jewish people.

This is nothing pro or con jewish people.

I am well aware of African History having lived there &amp; have been to the mines, what's left of them. Have been to SW ( Namibia now ) too, so what ?

The diamond industry is controlled by jewish people. There is no debate about this.